Anyone Wanna Sell Magellan Topo Mapsend?

its so expensive i just want to load it on my gps and i cant see paying 70$...if anyone wants to help out let me know i would appreciate it...post the price your willing to let it go for...thx!

I've been looking myself for mapsend and after a little research came to the conclusion that it can't be used on more then 1 gpsr. something to do with serial numbers or something.

its so expensive i just want to load it on my gps and i cant see paying 70$...if anyone wants to help out let me know i would appreciate it...post the price your willing to let it go for...thx!

I've been looking myself for mapsend and after a little research came to the conclusion that it can't be used on more then 1 gpsr. something to do with serial numbers or something.

Not true...I have version 4.07 and have put it on MANY gps devices. I may get rid of it because my Magellan died and have bought 2 Garmins. Maybe can do a trade for Mapsource topo?

I have topo 3d bought for 149 off magellan site. and I have copied it and found the No cd patch so I can installit on other computer I have at home and work and noneed for CD so I know you can use it other places and on many devices

Of course, that would be illegal piracy, violating the license agreement. Some people actually care about such things...

- John...

To clarify the serial number issue: yes, Topo 3D requires you to input your GPS serial number during the process of uploading saved Regions from disk to GPS. This is to tell the software what kind of GPS unit you have so it encodes the data appropriately. The serial number can be edited at will. The software is kind enough to remember your last entry so you don't have to re-enter it every time. The software works great with my Explorist 210. Ignore the doofuses on some forums who complain it isn't compatible or doesn't work or whatever. They just neglected to RTFM.