Insta-notify With Multiple Email Addresses

ChileHead

I'd like to have insta-notify send email to multiple accounts (my normal email address and my cell phone IM address.) There doesn't seem to be any way of setting this up. If I set up two subscriptions for the same notification with different addresses, only one gets it.

Do you have an extra email account from your ISP that you can set to automatically forward messages (sometimes done by seperating addresses with a comma, space, or semi-colon)? If so, perhaps it will let you define a forward to more than one address and then have the notifications sent there.

Do you have an extra email account from your ISP that you can set to automatically forward messages (sometimes done by seperating addresses with a comma, space, or semi-colon)? If so, perhaps it will let you define a forward to more than one address and then have the notifications sent there.

That seems to be a good workaround. I can use my gmail account to set up rules to forward to both accounts. Thanks.

I set up a Gmail account solely to forward geocaching email to my "real" email address. I have separate forwarding rules for different types of email. When I'm away on vacation, I can turn off certain rules (watchlist email for example) so my real mailbox doesn't get filled up.