Runtime Errors

I've done several searches and cannot find a thread on this... is it just me? Over the last few weeks, the Waymarking site has been virtually unusable for me. I get a "Runtime Error" page any time I try to:

- view a category

- view a waymark

- go to the directory or getting started pages using the left navigational menu

- Also, when I try to view an individual log or edit one of my waymarks, I get a "Directory Listing Denied" error.

I thought it was because I was on a different computer (an old mac with Safari and a 56K modem), but I've tried it on several computers/OS and get the same results every time. Logging out/in and clearing cookies makes no difference.

edited to add a correction: when logged out, the site works fine. I'm only experiencing problems when logged in.

Edited by DavidMac

It's not just you. I have been experiencing these exact problems the last couple of days. I posted under one of the Bugs topics. I did email Groundspeak and they got back to me. I sent them the exact error messages but it is listed as a low priority, and there seemed to be no knowledge of the problem. A few other people have minor issues (like their fave categories are listed with (0) entries), but no one save you seemed to have it to the extent I do. I did try the site out on 3 different machines today and all of them experienced the same error messages, so it is not my ISP. I too can navigate no prob if not logged in. Login in messes it all up. Please email Groundspeak and send them your error message so they know this is not just one person this is happenning to. Thanks. :laughing:

Edited by GPX Navigators

Groundspeak seems to have corrected my issues. For now, I can fully utilize the site. :ninja:

Lucky you :) . I'm still getting the same old error messages. It's frustrating since I have a category I've been trying to create a group for before the June 1 deadline.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Groundspeak seems to have corrected my issues. For now, I can fully utilize the site. :huh:

Lucky you ;) . I'm still getting the same old error messages. It's frustrating since I have a category I've been trying to create a group for before the June 1 deadline.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

We'll be looking into this today, DavidMac. Sorry for the frustration :)