Brand-new Garmin Gps 18 Usb Automotive Pack

I have available a Garmin GPS 18 USB Automotive Pack. It is brand-new and still sealed in the plastic box. Includes:

- Garmin GPS 18 USB GPS (WAAS enabled, 6' USB cable, powered via USB connection)

- Windshield suction-cup mount

- nRoute Navigation software for your laptop (with voice navigation)

- City Select software for detailed map data (throughout US, Canada, and Puerto Rico)

- Garmin Carrying Pouch

Retail is $129.99 on this. One just like it just sold on EBay for $107.50 plus $12.95 shipping ($120.45 total).

Will sell for $100 including shipping via USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the continental USA. Will ship outside the continental USA for extra shipping fee. PayPal preferred, but will accept other forms of payment.

Thanks!

- John...

Edited by Team Chevelle

I guess my PM didn't make it, what version city select is this and can I also load it on a 60CSx?

Actually, I got it, but hadn't had time to reply yet, so I'll do it here.

Unfortunately, I don't know what version of City Select it is -- because it doesn't say on the ourside of the packaging and I haven't opened it.

A few people asked about how many unlock codes there are. Again, it doesn't say on the outside of the packaging, so I don't know. Maybe just the one -- or maybe there is usually more than one? To be honest, I'm more of a Magellan user -- so I don't know much about Garmin's software, sorry.

As far as using it on a 60CSx, again, I really can't answer that, sorry. It doesn't say anything about using it on anything other than a laptop since it is a USB GPS device. It may or may not work with anything else -- I assume that, if City Select normally does, that it should -- but I really can't say for certain, of course.

I'd be happy to answer any questions that I can -- but those that I can't without opening the package, I just can't help with, sorry.

- John...