New Geocaching Products

Bryan

My son who teases me for walking a mile in the woods to find keychains says, "If you can order those for geocaching, I am going to get a GPS!" He wants me to order the second blond... :laughing:

She looks good in the TOPO version of the T-Shirt also (From one of my Photoshop practice lessons):

357604c3-73f8-40b1-9c66-55febbd3b0b7.jpg

While we're on the subject of clothing, whatever happened to the simple shirts and hats that had the colored logo? I see some products here: http://www.cafepress.com/signal/1187302 , but there used to be hats and tshirts too.

I like that logo, but never bought the shir tand hat, and now that I want to, I don't think they're being sold anymore? Or am I just missing them?

Edited by lindsychris

I like this hat better:

<image removed>

Moderator note:

From the guidelines here, "Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family friendly, and all posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site."

Edited by Quiggle

I like this hat better:

<image removed>

Moderator note:

From the guidelines here, "Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family friendly, and all posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site."

Well, here we go...it was by no means an obscene image, but obviously some CHICK at GC.com got all wound up about it, and had to remove it. No nudity at all, yet it still got cracked on...

Yea, but pics of Nudecacher and that locationless 'gotta be nude to log it' cache are okay, huh?

Edited by TEAM 360

There's no nudity in the above-posted nipshots either, but some people will find them offensive because they serve to remind us that if you're a woman, it does not matter what you accomplish in life. The only thing that matters is how attractive you are to immature men. I personally am not offended because I appreciate the reality check.

Edited by Kacky

There's no nudity in the above-posted nipshots either, but some people will find them offensive because they serve to remind us that if you're a woman, it does not matter what you accomplish in life. The only thing that matters is how attractive you are to immature men. I personally am not offended because I appreciate the reality check.

OH Darn...Another man hater.

Is this the place to offer a marketing suggestion? :lol:<_<:(

I've seen T-shirts that have been "dyed" using natural clay. I think that this would be a perfect match for geocaching. The effect is beautiful, yet subtle and natural. I've seen many wonderful shades, ranging from terra-cotta, through grays, browns, ochres, etc.

Would this be something Groundspeak would consider?

:D

Is this the place to offer a marketing suggestion? :(:D:(

If not, then we need a place to do just such. :(

Maybe a new section on the forums here? :ph34r:

Where GC could get some sort of feedback from us cachers on ideas that are submitted by other cachers.

I realize some of the ideas would be so outlandished that it would be impossible to ever realistically produce.

(Like the Geo-Ferrari :anitongue: )

BUT... you never know when one of us cachers might just come up with the next hottest thing!

You could possibly do something similar to what some of the coin producers are doing.

If a product was picked to be produced then the submitter would receive a few of the product (& a set $$ amount of GC products from the GC store, if the item was something that was inexpensive)

Just an idea! :(

D-man :(

Edited by gridlox