Your 1 Favorite Cache

scaw

It is very difficult to choice a favorite - there are so many.

If I had to pick one - I would say this one GCMJMQ (in Germany). This cache placer has a lot of very good caches! :laughing:

The best one we done in the UK so far was GCEF42

and,

The best event we have attended was in France - GCMDAP

DC

Edited by DcCow

My favourites are here. The best is probably this one

I have to agree with Pieman as my favourite single cache being The Clairvoyant (could not access his bookmark list though - "no permission")

But as a series I am getting great fun from The Mars Bars "Enigma" series and I'm not saying that because Dave will possibly buy me a pint next time we meet! :anitongue:

I have to agree with Pieman as my favourite single cache being The Clairvoyant (could not access his bookmark list though - "no permission")

But as a series I am getting great fun from The Mars Bars "Enigma" series and I'm not saying that because Dave will possibly buy me a pint next time we meet! :lol:

List now available to all! I had marked it as "public" and it needed to be "shared"- didn't (and still don't) understand the nuances. :tired:

But as a series I am getting great fun from The Mars Bars "Enigma" series and I'm not saying that because Dave will possibly buy me a pint next time we meet! :tired:

List now available to all! I had marked it as "public" and it needed to be "shared"- didn't (and still don't) understand the nuances. :lol:

Totally agree with Pieman...

Ac-p's caches are incredibly well thought out and put together - a sheer genius that man!

My fave cache is also The Clairvoyant, but I also have to add that it's only joint top with Disco Jack (also on Pieman's list.)

I love Pieman caches too - but I usually only say that after I've found them and stopped swearing at them!

At first glance I thought this was 'First Favorite Cache' So I'm going off topic by posting the first cache I liked the best early in my geocaching career.

I met all my requirements, an interesting location and adequately difficult enough to make the search fun.

There have been other caches I've liked better, but this was the first of my favorites.

You can see a line of rocks at the edge, the cache was somewhere around one of them.

No more digging!

bc3f5bdd-1ebc-4631-abfa-3a88ab49dcf6.jpg

Sorry, thread killer.

Edited by BlueDeuce