State-based Notifications Don't Always Apply

TheConaways

I live on a state border (North Augusta, SC...about 6 miles from Augusta, GA), so I'm interested in caches in both South Carolina and Georgia.

When I get the Weekly Cache Notification, the caches are always all in South Carolina. Also, on my member page, I have the link for "List newest in South Carolina." Both are fine, and I like the info, but I find it hard to believe that there's no new caches in the state of Georgia. ;)

Yes, I know how to find the closest to my house, which includes both SC and GA, but the notifications for new caches don't include Georgia. Can someone let me know if there's a way to make the new cache listings for two (or more) states? If there isn't one...feature request!

Aaron

It sounds like you haven't entered home coordinates on your "My Account" page. Once you've done that, you should receive a weekly e-mail listing all new caches within 100 miles of your home coordinates, regardless of what state. My weekly notice typically contains caches in PA, OH, WV and MD. ;)

Thanks for the input, guys.

I did a pocket query that showed all caches placed within a hundred miles of my home coordinates in the last 3 weeks or so, and only one showed up as being in Georgia. It's very possible that I just overlooked it.

If everyone else isn't having problems, I'll chalk it up to the fact that there simply haven't been very many new caches in GA that are withint 100 miles of my house. I still find it weird, though...I guess we need to get out and put out some new caches. ;)

Thanks again.

Aaron