Yorkshire Geocoin Now Available

The Yorkshire geocoin is now available for distribution world wide. We have approximately 300 left from an original run of 500. The coins are available in either Gold or Nickel finish with about 150 of each remaining. They are individually serial numbered & trackable at GC.com. A Yorkshire rose icon will be availabe soon for those logging a coin. Full details & pictures are available Here This is a limited run & when they are gone, no more will be made.

Regards

DaveH aka Black Pig

thanks..i never knew you could do that..i learned something..thanks..

p.s. i got a very nice card in the mail..

i canno access your link i don't use outlook for email. where can i reach you

Right click link and copy. Paste into email program of choice. Delete the "mailto:" part :D

Looking to trade for 2 of these.

I have just been buying to many coin and need to shift o trading for them.

For trade we have the following personal geocoins.

Team Sand Dollar in Gold, Silver, or Bronze.

Buffalo Wings V1 in Gold, Silver, or Bronze.

Buffalo Wings V2 (Florida Trail) (Trackable with icon) in:

Bronze or antique Silver

Soon in Black Nickel with an all White buffalo

Soon in Copper with an all Black buffalo

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

BTW, what does "Wheear' as ta bin sin ah saw thee-Geocaching?" mean?

Ah! I wondered how long it would take someone to spot that. The unofficial yorkshire anthem is "On Ilkley Moor Baht 'at" which translated from Yorkshire dialect means " Ilkley Moor without hat"

The tune can be heard here Ilkley Moor Baht at melody

& the words with translation are here Words

The phrase"Wheear' as ta bin sin ah saw thee-Geocaching?" literally means "where have you been since I last saw you - Geocaching"

I hope this explains a few things & I'm happy that you like the coins

DaveH aka Black Pig

Folks, the Yorkshire coin Icon is now up & running after a bit of a delay, apologies for that.

As some may know the project is a joint effort between me & MikeG. I dealt with the orders admin, whilst Mike did the logistics legwork ( he thinks I got the easy bit:P ) . The sale has gone well & we have sold the bulk of the 500 coins, we are down to the last 50 or so of each now. If anybody wants any hints or tips on producing their own geocoin please feel free to ask. We have learned a few lessons on the way & would be happy to share. Thanks to everyone who has bought the coins, they seem to have gone down well & the feedback has been positive. Anyone who still wants one & has not placed an order should get a move on.

Regards

DaveH

The Yorkshire geocoin foray is fast approaching it's close. We have about 50 left & when these have sold we will put the project to bed, forever. Anyone still wanting one of these handsome coins had better get their skates on. I am about to go on holiday, so MikeG will be dealing with the sales whilst I'm away. Thanks to everybody who has purchased the coins in the past.

Mike can be contacted here mick.grayson@virgin.net

Coin details hereGeocoins

Regards & cache well

DaveH aka Black Pig

Edited by Black Pig & the Piglets

Going Going ..... almost gone!

We have only 9 Nickel and 21 Gold of the handsome Yorkshire Geocoins left and then thats it ;)

Don't miss the last chance to get one of these unique fabulous trackable geocoins ... no more will be made!

To order go to http://www.bpss.demon.co.uk/geocoin.html for prices and contact me via the link there or directly at mick.grayson@virgin.net.

Hurry now!