Pqs -- Sort By Name

BirdManOfCT

Here's a request to have the list of My Pocket Queries sorted by name. I have about 30 of them (that I run rarely), but they're all messed up order wise. Takes a while to find the one I want and have duplicated them sometimes as a result.

They aren't "all messed up". They are sorted by last date/time run. The most recently run PQ's are at the bottom. I find this VERY handy when I think I'm missing PQ's (and by the way to date, there is only one PQ that I can claim as missing, any other time I thought they may be missing is because they haven't run yet, although there have been entire days they haven't run, but thats pretty rare).

Jeremy-

I hope this feature request is for an OPTIONAL change of ordering. You may recall that you changed this once in the past in response to a similar complaint...and had so many complaints from those who used the ordering by last run date that you reversed the change within a day or so.

Optional sounds good. I have my quota of 40 PQs, but I only run them locally when I need to. I don't have them autorun, which would be a much bigger load and can only do 5 anyhow (although that IS usefull for ME at times).

Edit: only 1 of mine has a time/date, the other 39 say "Never".

Edited by BirdManOfCT