Great News!

We have received a second PM to our alter ego so well done that person :unsure: Purple_Pineapple was so quick of the mark it was unbelievable :o

As to Rutsons comment :anicute: anybody who lives south of the Scottish border is a Southerner :unsure: , but to keep him happy we're North of the Watford Gap, so ain't English Southerner's :o (sorry Scottish cachers).

We believe the list of suspects who would of been top of our list, well we certainly were at the bottom is slowly being eliminated :anicute:

Deceangi (but is that Team?)

Okay, Okay, Yes, I think I have it narrowed down to two possible catchers. If I am correct then I have bumped in to both of them briefly at two meets, but only one at a cache.

Can I ask if that is the case? I am a little vague of the rules of this strange game.

It is a good game though. We should do it every week by picking someone randomly who gives us clues to to who they really are. :unsure:

Okay, Okay, Yes, I think I have it narrowed down to two possible catchers. If I am correct then I have bumped in to both of them briefly at two meets, but only one at a cache.

Can I ask if that is the case? I am a little vague of the rules of this strange game.

It is a good game though. We should do it every week by picking someone randomly who gives us clues to to who they really are. :anicute:

excellent idea alistair! :o If we pick a new reviewer every week, then Lacto, Ecky and Decky's (ya like the new nickname?!) work will be much less stressful, and before long we can all review our own caches! Which would make life so much simpler! lol :unsure:

excellent idea alistair! :o If we pick a new reviewer every week, then Lacto, Ecky and Decky's (ya like the new nickname?!) work will be much less stressful, and before long we can all review our own caches! Which would make life so much simpler! lol :unsure:

Hey! I think you're onto something there :anicute:

Sorry Alistair we have never meet in person :wub: , as for pronouncing my name I've been informed its De-ce-angi but then again I could be wrong :laughing:. I wondered what it would be shortened to :laughing:

And another person has correctly ID my other persona, well done that person :laughing:

Deceangi :lol:

Yep - there are some clues a bit further up this thread which give the game away :laughing:

Keeping my post on-topic, a big welcome to Deceangi from us too. If you contribute only half as much to the sport in the UK as the existing Lackey's, you will be doing a fab job :laughing:

But do we know Lacto's alter ego? I certainly don't, at least not knowingly.

Edited by The Bolas Heathens

Yep - there are some clues a bit further up this thread which give the game away :laughing:

Keeping my post on-topic, a big welcome to Deceangi from us too. If you contribute only half as much to the sport in the UK as the existing Lackey's, you will be doing a fab job :lol:

But do we know Lacto's alter ego? I certainly don't, at least not knowingly.

Ahh... ok... I think I've worked it out now. I think we've done two or three of his caches, too. :laughing:

Still don't know who Deceangi is, but am thinking about who hasn't posted on this thread yet. :laughing:

Deceangi - Celtic tribe of North Wales.

Most notable feature -had no self-governing institutions.

Info from here

Still non the wiser. But I'm making a list of those that don't post a guess and so by process of elimination I'll get them eventually.

Whoops, then they'll post here as a bluff.. Aha, so the next person who posts on here must be them.

Sorry, it's been a bad day at work, including BT killing my fibre connection.

I'm Spartacus................sorry wrong film :D

You make me laugh.

Anyway, all my detective training paid off.

First of all I had NO idea.

then I took a guess and emailed them. Unfortunately they didn't reply but something else did and gave me info as stated previously by me.

From there, my investigation lead me to a snout who came up with this person's alter ego and my original guess was confirmed as right!

I never knew I was that good.

Oss!

I know, I know. :D

Ok OK.. So I just been re employed :D

So anyone who winds me up ends up in some dark an distant welsh mine, mineing fer noodles.

If yer south of Watford gap.. tuff.. an Norf of de wall will cost ya.. :D West of the Welsh wall/gap/dyke I'm open to negotiations.

Reet so bring em on :D

So what's this I hear that it's Mancunian Pyrocacher? :D

Can't be - too obvious. All the "clues" from Deceangi point that way, but like all detective novels, they are just red herrings. Although Dave would be eminently suitable for the job!

Perhaps it's "-Phoenix-".

HH

Edited by Happy Humphrey

For those who've contacted me through various methods :anitongue: Congratulations :laughing: . I'll be replying asap as there is few to contact :laughing: .

My ID is totally available from all the clues in this thread :rolleyes: , for those who have still not guessed it by Noon on Monday, I'll finally out myself :laughing: .

The amount of support I've received has been fantastic, thank you!

Deceangi :laughing:

My ID is totally available from all the clues in this thread :laughing: , for those who have still not guessed it by Noon on Monday, I'll finally out myself :laughing: .

My money is still on Daphne Broon. But I thought no harm in following Deceangi's hints, until my searching took me here. Does this mean that any future infringements of GC guidelines will be met with extreme violence?

Your in sycophantic grovelling and ever so humbleness your lady/lord/team/cyborgnetic being-ship.

:anitongue::laughing::laughing:

My ID is totally available from all the clues in this thread :blink: , for those who have still not guessed it by Noon on Monday, I'll finally out myself :anitongue: .

My money is still on Daphne Broon. But I thought no harm in following Deceangi's hints, until my searching took me here. Does this mean that any future infringements of GC guidelines will be met with extreme violence?

Your in sycophantic grovelling and ever so humbleness your lady/lord/team/cyborgnetic being-ship.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Extra hint there's more than one type of tough old bird with a flame proof skin :D

Oh by the way and this is a give-away :laughing: this clue has nothing I repeat "nothing" to do with my user name! :rolleyes:

I know I moved to North wales recently but I can assure you it isn't me :anitongue: .

I have met the new moderator last year, or was it 2004 at St Davids day meet on the border of England and wales. Thats how I got who they are. (just another little clue) :laughing: .