Great News!

I'm delighted to announce that we now have a new UK reviewer "Deceangi"

He/she will be giving me some well needed support in the short term while getting "up to speed" on the review process. He/she is an experienced cacher based in the UK but for the moment will be intriguing you by remaining anonymous.

Please be gentle with him/her until he/she is fuly up to speed. The you can really get your teeth into him/her just like you do to me :):smile: !!!

Don't forget, Eckington is currently only "resting" so hopefully in due course there'll be three of us.

Many congratulations and best of luck. may I recommend keeping your real caching identity a secret for as long as possible, otherwise your every mistake in cache setting will be subject to ridicule... see here!

To everyone else, is it possible to hack the Groundspeak servers to find out who they really are? :):D (just kidding, in case TPTB are listrening :smile: )

Dave

North Wales eh ?

Ahh? But am I actually from North Wales or did I just like the Name? It was coin toss between that or Baback :smile:

Thank you for the Warm welcome :). As for being gentile? Well I'm a tough old bird with a Flame Proof Skin!

Deceangi :D

Ahh? But am I actually from North Wales or did I just like the Name? It was coin toss between that or Baback :smile:

Thank you for the Warm welcome :). As for being gentile? Well I'm a tough old bird with a Flame Proof Skin!

Deceangi :D

Congratulations on your first (official) post. :D Welcome from me to (a warm one if you want).

Welcome Deceangi - but I don't think you will be anonymous very long, I reckon you have given too many clues! :D

Lisa

Sounds like you are getting very hot Lisa!! :smile:

Welcome Aboard Deceangi

Hmmmmm - yep definitely too many clues there??

Remember - YOU CANT PUZZLE A PUZZLER

:)

Welcome Deceangi

Edited by Team Clova
Will Deceangi be doing any forum moderating?

Will he/she/they need to? :o

Yes, probably although things take a little while to get fully set up.

Cheers Lacto. :unsure: I was just curious as to why they hadn't got a fancy Moderator "badge" under their avatar.