Google Earth Help

Amos Moses

I just got Google Earth for my computer. After I loaded it, all the maps on cache pages switched to this format, so I am pretty sure that Google Earth can be used somehow to Geocache, but I can't find out. I have looked around on the website, all over the internet, and in the forums. I may not have looked hard enough, but if someone could tell me how to use Google Earth with geocaching (as in GE shows caches) i would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Amos Moses

Go to "My Account".........look on the right hand side and scroll till you see "Google Mapping Features". You click on the "Download Geocache browser in Google Earth.

I am not sure if you need to be a premium member or not.

Hope this helps.

Sharnie

By the way....

The site recently upgraded the cache page maps to make use of Google maps - so the change you see has nothing to do with the fact you downloaded Google Earth.

...and yes - Google Earth is great for Geocaching but you need to be a premium member to take full advantage of it. Only $3 per month is pretty cheap.