Question About May Signal...

AtlantaGal

I figure I'd post this here since it's probably faster than email :ph34r:

My question is about the ink... soft enamel colors? Transparant colors again like the April GCC? The description doesn't say.

Nice design on this one, by the way.

Edited by AtlantaGal

I figure I'd post this here since it's probably faster than email :smile:

My question is about the ink... soft enamel colors? Transparant colors again like the April GCC? The description doesn't say.

Did you already get the April coin?

Did you already get the April coin?

No. I just saw the preview of the May and June coins on the website.

I just looked also, I like the traditional round coin myself, but I do see more of the "odd" shaped coins coming out.

I figure I'd post this here since it's probably faster than email :smile:

Synthetic hard enamel on the flower sides and soft enamel on the Signal side. Transparent might have been cool for the flowers but I didn't want to repeat the same thing in consecutive months. I don't know if the sample is posted anywhere but it turned out really nice.

June is back to round but will be 1.75" like the April GCC coin.

Rusty...

I just looked also, I like the traditional round coin myself, but I do see more of the "odd" shaped coins coming out.

So I'm not the only one who isn't happy with May. Odd shaped coins are fine, but not in a series where the rest are round! :smile: Unfortunately, once I start a series I feel compelled to continue with it. I'll be ordering it when the time comes. :)

Edit: Dang it, can't even get the quote right this evening....

Edited by JMBIndy

Synthetic hard enamel on the flower sides and soft enamel on the Signal side. Transparent might have been cool for the flowers but I didn't want to repeat the same thing in consecutive months. I don't know if the sample is posted anywhere but it turned out really nice.

June is back to round but will be 1.75" like the April GCC coin.

Rusty...

Thanks Rusty. That helps me visualize it better. I really like the May coin. Nice work. :smile:

The April Signal should be 1.75 inches too. Those should start shipping early next week.

June's design is complete and in for production. Those *should* be in prior to the June sale or days after it starts and our goal for July is to bring the sale/delivery of Signal coins up to the mid-month going forward.

The Signal coin project relies very heavily on the artistic talents of Koko and we've really got to give her a hand for the consistenly good themes and artwork. The project kind of took her by suprise as well driving up her art schedule but we certainly appreciate the effort she and Groundspeak have made to help us drive the coin schedule forward.