Gw4 Road Trip...

We've registered for the Event.

We've planned our route.

We've checked wireless coverage charts.

We registered our AIM Name... Registered our AIM Name? That's right, AIM. For this trip we decided to try and stay connected the whole route there. We're hoping to talk to others who are doing the same along the way... or just other who want to keep us awake. That works too.

If you'd like to keep up with us along the way, we're leaving on Wednesday afternoon and driving until we're tired. We will be under the AIM Screen Name G3RoadTrip.

We'd love to hear from you! :)

Joe and Richard

G3 Geoblazers

Anybody seen them online yet? I've been watching for them. I was going to tell them to roll down the windows and turn the radio up real loud to stay awake. :laughing:

Have fun at GW4!

hah! Great idea. We're on the road now. THr will be some intermittent coverage throughout the trip, but we're online. G3RoadTrip. We have talked to OB Jets already! Feel free to hit us up as we'd love to talk to some of you!

Joe

G3 Geoblazers

952 miles to go...

I am leaving tomorrow morning, and will be in Van Horn, TX, tomorrow night...then onto Dallas first thing Friday, arriving sometime in the afternoon...

Magellan Nav1000? Check.

Magellan 2000? Check.

O.C.B.? Check.

Luggage and clothes? Naaa, I will just wash everything up after two days and wear them again... :lol:

That's the cowboy way!

Let the journey begin. :laughing:

I am leaving tomorrow morning, and will be in Van Horn, TX, tomorrow night...then onto Dallas first thing Friday, arriving sometime in the afternoon...

Magellan Nav1000? Check.

Magellan 2000? Check.

O.C.B.? Check.

Luggage and clothes? Naaa, I will just wash everything up after two days and wear them again... :D

That's the cowboy way!

Let the journey begin. :sad:

Nice. :o We just ran into JasonD in Baton Rouge who met up with us on LS-87 cache. We're moving along nicely. Internet the whole way so far. 654.1 miles driven, 402 left to go! :o

Oh, don't forget to come find us at GW4. We here Odin from "G3 Labs" (*coughs*hint*CheckTheCacheNameInHideNSeek).. I hear Ammo Can and 5 Geo Coins.. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

More later,

Joe

G3 Geoblazers