Geo-daffynitions

Most everybody has a few geo-daffynitions in their vocabulary. Things like "Geomobile = motor vehicle", "Geopooch = canine companion". Some I've used lately are "Trusty geosteed", which describes my bicycle, and "Geocycle" to describe my Kawasaki KLR-650. A few tounge in cheek daffynitions from the mind of a Riffster are;

(this is intended as humor. if anyone is offended, please accept my humblest apologies)

Geohippy = A cacher who has an open mind, is flexible, and believes folks should play this game the way they want, as long as it's within the guidelines.

Geogoober = A cacher who places a puzzle cache and screws up the puzzle, sending folks 600' away. (That'd be me! Sorry Nomad!)

Geopuritan = A cacher with a strict moral code. Someone who cannot be bribed or coerced into violating their personal code.

Geoelitist = A puritan taken to the next level, who believes that the way others play, if it doesn't meet their high standards, must be wrong.

Geofascist = An elitist who, through force, guilt, etc, attempts to impose their individual beliefs on other players.

Geoliar = (AKA: Geocheater) Anyone who plays differently than a geofascist.

:):):)

What's your favorite geo-daffynition?

When my Geosense fails me I blame it on the Geogods.

Then I go hide a new one to balance my Geokarma.

That usualy gets my Geomojo working again.

If I haven't found a cache in a while I go through

Geowithdrawl, nothing worse than the Geoshakes.

No way to cure it without a Geofix. I guess that makes me a Geojunky.