Travelbugs - Where To Buy In Cleveland?

Wendlander

Could you explain what you are asking a little more clearly, please?

TB TAGS can be bought through Groundspeak, and a couple other retailers, then it is up to you to attach the tag to an object to be the travel bug. From there, you can release it anywhere you want.

I think his problem is that it is difficult to get the Tags delivered to Germany. So, while he's in the US, he's hoping to set up and drop off a TB, with the goal being to return to Germany.

Unfortunately, I think the answer is that there aren't any stores (that I know of) where you can walk in and buy the TB tags. The best I can come up with is if a local Cleveland cacher is willing to give him an address to have them shipped to and he could get them from that cacher while he's in town. But, with only 2 weeks notice, the tags might not get here before he does.

Could you explain what you are asking a little more clearly, please?

TB TAGS can be bought through Groundspeak, and a couple other retailers, then it is up to you to attach the tag to an object to be the travel bug. From there, you can release it anywhere you want.

I think his problem is that it is difficult to get the Tags delivered to Germany. So, while he's in the US, he's hoping to set up and drop off a TB, with the goal being to return to Germany.

Unfortunately, I think the answer is that there aren't any stores (that I know of) where you can walk in and buy the TB tags. The best I can come up with is if a local Cleveland cacher is willing to give him an address to have them shipped to and he could get them from that cacher while he's in town. But, with only 2 weeks notice, the tags might not get here before he does.

Sorry for my bad english :(

I know how i get TB-Tags in germany, but unfortunatly is the time to short to deliver the tags to my homeadress. And yes, i asked for a physikal shop to buy some TB-Tags.

Thanks for your quick answers, Victor1

Victor,

I just ordered some tags from GC.com and I should have them in hand

in 3-4 days.

Thanks DreaminEagle for your offer... !!

I would also be more than happy to get you tags, so you have a second

offer from me now. I am sure between both of us, we can get them to you.

Contact me through GC.com if you need them.

Victor1,

I have three sets of Travelbug dogtags if you would like them. I will sell them to you at whatever the cost is on GC.COM.

I will also email you this answer.

Hello Dreamin'Eagle,

i sent you an answer by email, do you receive it?

I would buy two sets of tb-tags, in the meantime we are here in Cleveland, so we can meet us somewhere. At a nice cache between Brunswick and Bedford?