Help From People In New Jersey Please!

Bambi&Thumper

Hi,

The story goes like this...

We had a New Jersey GeoCoin that was released into the wild and travelled a total af about 15 miles, when through no fault of its own, it ended up in cache that got muggled (a cache placed without permission and then found by an angry farmer...).

In general I don't hold with reusing coin tracking numbers, since I think people might be disappointed to find that the coin isn't real. However, I thought if I could attach the number to something suitably coin like from New Jersey, it might be quite fun and make a suitable replacement (postage etc. at my expense, and yes, I'd rename the coin to make it apparent that it was a replacement).

What do people think? Any ideas?

Thanks loads,

Bambi.

Bambi,

I don't know if you're looking for something more original, but there are a series of state quarters here in the US, and you might want to use the NJ state quarter. It's not real big (1" diameter).

NJ Quarter Picture

These look great - had never heard of them before, so it seems pretty original to me :(

Where can I get one? Are the an LE, or in general circulation?

Thanks loads!

Bambi.

Bambi,

I don't know if you're looking for something more original, but there are a series of state quarters here in the US, and you might want to use the NJ state quarter. It's not real big (1" diameter).

NJ Quarter Picture

These look great - had never heard of them before, so it seems pretty original to me :(

Where can I get one? Are the an LE, or in general circulation?

Thanks loads!

Bambi.

email sent