Another Great Geocaching Video

Worked for me early morning Tuesday 16th May.

Nice video that sums it all up in about 3 mins. Also had the obligatory Benny Hill scuttle moment, one cache spoiler alert. How come he found a parking space? I've driven round for ages looking for one in that area.

Thanks for all the kind comments - it was just a bit of fun... thanks to the unique way a certain broadcaster is paid for :(

We were in Torquay covering the NUT conference - my friends were quite keen to come geocaching. I think they enjoyed it but I'm not sure whether they've tried since - I haven't seen them for a bit.

:( ESnips bandwidth exceeded.

Sorry about that - I didn't know esnips had a bandwidth limit (I can't find any mention of it in their T&Cs)

If you really want to view it, I've put the videos on another website for the next week or so:

Hi res version

Low res version

Geoff

That is a good short video, I certainly enjoyed it. :(

Not too sure about the free coffee thingy though, did Rob say you still had to buy another 7 coffees before you got one free? :(

Ooooo noticed that one too!!

Perhaps if everyone puts in their free coffee stamps, eventually there will be enough cards for one cup of coffee?? :lol::(

That is a good short video, I certainly enjoyed it. :(

Not too sure about the free coffee thingy though, did Rob say you still had to buy another 7 coffees before you got one free? :(

Er yes. :lol:

We hadn't really gone prepared (despite taking a camera along to film it!!!) - but to be fair we didn't take anything - it was more for comic effect!! :(

The thing most people notice is that I say 'adult treasure hunting' - ooer - I just ad-libbed all of that section, and was kind-of expecting to do it again - we just didn't get around to it!!

Has this been posted before, I have seen it but can't recall where.

It was on the Google Videos link that was either posted in here, or maybe in the chatroom?

I did mention it in the chat rooms once - I can't remember who was around. I hate it when you've seen something but can't remember where!!