Premier Geocoin Race

res2100

I am so bumed out!

My #2 place coin went right to Mexico then disappeared for 3 months. Then showed up in WA state. Went to Japan then came back again. The last known sighting was on January 4. I polled all of the cache finders after that and even came to a conclusion of where it went, but it is gone. Doesn't look like #2 is even gonna hold. Hope this is run again. I will place 5 in the contest.

Thanks for doing it.

Just a month left in the race, and it looks like the first place coin has a pretty good lock on first place in the mileage category, but it's still anyone's game in the most movements category.

Race will end on May 13th, I'll post the winner of each category about a week after that to give me a chance to go through all of the logs of the top coins to make sure everything is accurate.

The latest standings are uploaded, and once again Parents of SAM's coin had the biggest movement this past week.

Race page updated...Just a note that gc.com had problems on Saturday and part of the day on Sunday in that no notifications have been sent out, so any coin that has moved during that period may not be reflected on the race page. I hope that the baglog of notifications eventually comes through, but I have my doubts. If you notice that your coin numbers are not up to date, please let me know and I will update it.

6 Days to go...All log entries with a date up to and including May 13th will count for the standings. I will give it a few days for the people that log late and will be checking the top racers in the two categories to make sure that the mileage and movements are accurately reflected on the race page. There hasn't been any changes in the top coin in each of the 2 categories in awhile.

Congrats to the winners!!!

WINNER: (Greatest Overall Distance Travelled): UKCC'S Scotland Geocoin (UK Coin Club) >> 24846 miles travelled.

WINNER: (Most Geocaches Visited): Run, Chicken, RUN!!! (1) (Psychochicken) >> Placed into 31 geocaches.

Congrats to the UK Coin Club and Psychochicken for having the winning coins in the two categories in the race. I'll be contacting you for your addresses of where to send the prizes too. I'll also be drawing a few names on the weekend for some random prizes too. All prizes will be mailed out next week.

Thanks all for making the Premier Geocoin Race a successful race. Thank you all who participated and donated prizes.

Congrats to the WINNERS!! WooHoo!

Thanks to Res2100 for all his hard work in putting on this race.

We are pleased that one of our racers finished in 10th place! WOW!

We had 4 racers and only one was lost the other finished in: 32nd Place, 78th Place (the lost one) and 96th Place.

I am looking forward to the next race....which I hear will kick off in July. Details TBA. :anitongue:

Congrats to all!

It was fun while I was in it. My loggerhead got stolen early :anitongue: But the good news is that I have a clone; the manufactur made doubles in error, and the seller gave both copies :laughing: I'll be releasing it again now that the race is over; didnt want to interfere w/mileage or anything,

CONGRATS! AND THX FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER.

Looking forward to next year!

Congrats to the UK Coin Club and Psychochicken for having the winning coins in the two categories in the race. I'll be contacting you for your addresses of where to send the prizes too. I'll also be drawing a few names on the weekend for some random prizes too. All prizes will be mailed out next week.

Thanks all for making the Premier Geocoin Race a successful race. Thank you all who participated and donated prizes.

Well done to the Scotland coin for winning the race.

I designed and produced the coin so I'm very pleased that for once Scotland has won something,

Congrats to the winners!!!

WINNER: (Greatest Overall Distance Travelled): UKCC'S Scotland Geocoin (UK Coin Club) >> 24846 miles travelled.

WINNER: (Most Geocaches Visited): Run, Chicken, RUN!!! (1) (Psychochicken) >> Placed into 31 geocaches.

Today the prices landed in my mailbox. WOW that was a big surprise :D:DB) , since I completely forgot about it. Taking part in this special race was really great! I had a lot of fun watching the course and in the end I was really exited about keeping my first place on most visited caches :P .

Congratulations to the UK Coin Club for traveling the largest distance!

Thanks again to res2100 for organizing the race and thanks to all who donated coins.

Ron

PS. since the race stopped, both of my coins stopped moving... strange isn't it :blink: ?

@ParentsofSAM:

I would love to know who got the prizes I donated. :)

They didn't land here...