Premier Geocoin Race

res2100

Heya Shilo.

I supposed to send res2100 a few coins to enter the race but I can't find his address. Can you PM me and let me know? Or would I be able to send them to you and you can take care of them for me?

Thanks!!!

d

PM Sent with my mailing address...

...still on vacation.

Hello RES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having fun with the list. To bad I have to stop on saturday.

The race page is updated. :D

Only 1 more update before I leave on vacation early sunday morning. I will update the list 1 final time as late as possible on saturday evening.

I might be back before RES so will update when I get home (following sat or sun) and get some time :lol:

Race page

The race page is updated. <_<

Alright the time has come for me to go on vacation. This is the last update of the race page until RES or myself return from our vacations. I will be back August 6.

The list is updated through the wee hours of saturday.

Good luck to all the racers and keep out of trouble.

Peace out :blink:

Race page

Have fun on vacation Shilo! :shocked::(;)

I hope my coins move a whole bunch while you are gone!

Just checking in from St. Augustine, Fl. Campground has Wi-Fi so I'm on my Palm T/X. I got fried at the beach, even with sunscreen. We move over to Fort Wilderness at WDW tomorrow.

I see we lost a member of the top 10(Atalanta). Sorry to see that-(.

Well got to run. Later, Shilo

I see we lost a member of the top 10(Atalanta). Sorry to see that-(.

<_< One of mine is also gone. What happened to Atalanta? I don't see it on the list at all. If we could remove my muggled coin from the race list, that would be fine with me. My top 10 coin just got put in a 5/5! Why would someone put a race coin in such a difficult cache? <_< Oh well, such is the life of a geocoin. Good luck to all the rest!

If we could remove my muggled coin from the race list, that would be fine with me.

That will be up to RES when he resumes the list tuesday. I think he is leaving them up there 'just in case'.

I'm back from a long week of vacation. I'll work on the list whenever I get up on Sunday. A 8 hour drive pulling a camper is enough for 1 day. Over 150 mails from gc.com. Not all of them will be placements though.

The race page is updated. :anicute:

Lots of movements in the last week.

Race page

Shilo, you might have missed one of my coins: Ozy's Ocean State Premier Race Geocoin, which is currently 97 (I think). It should be around 30-something :laughing:

Thank you!!!!

d

Indeed I did!!! It wasn't on my watchlist. I'll go get it updated for you :anibad:

If anyone else thinks there coin isn't updated correctly just let me know.

Update: Done :laughing:

Edited by Shilo

Woo Hoo!

My Bigfoot coin has also been accounted for and will be heading out to visit more caches! Guess it won't be stuck on 1 cache visited afterall ...

JWID

I made a special trip up to Orillia to retrieve your coin on Sunday. There were three caches in a great area, but it was the coin/icon that made me do it! It wasn't that easy a cache to get (2 stage multi, close to 2km walk), so I placed it in a much easier -- yet secure -- cache. I am sure it will be on the move again very soon!

My little racer has been stuck in the last cacher's hands for over 20 days, and he finaly moved it 5km, and he had to take it back again saying he will find a better cache for it! What, like 3km further? Sheeesh! I suspect the cacher is afflicted with glittergeocleptomania and just can't bring himself to let go of my racer. :shocked:

The race page is updated and on this rare occassion it actually reflects all movements (usually it takes awhile for some of the coin pages on gc.com to update themselves). I've also tried to add a bit of colour to show the coins which have moved during this latest update. And as ozymandiasism says, his coin has jumped into 4th place.

I've also tried to add a bit of colour to show the coins which have moved during this latest update.

Do you have a flame icon? You might need that for my coins :D

You did say at the beginning that there was a prize for the racer placed in the most unvisited caches and most mislogged coin didn't you? :(

Ooooh Aaaagh

I like the colors! Of course mine has one! :o

After having been in the top 10, mine got put in a 5*/5* & I thought I'd never see it move again. I read a note on the cache site the other day & it posted a DNF for being to cold to Scuba dive! I e-mailed the owner Die Motte & he removed it for me!!! THANK YOU!!!

hi what means the colors i like it but what means it?

leip11(timo)

The colours on the mileage indicate which coins have moved since the last update and in the past week. Hopefully it will make it easier to identify for people which coins have had movements since the last update/in the past week. I think I will reset (remove) the colours every Monday and start fresh and as other coins move during the week, they will get a different colour.

Just uploaded the latest standings (all but 1 coin is reflected) and am using Blue for this update to indicate which coins have moved...lots of movements!

I think ve3tks's 2006 CITO Racer should get an honourable mention of some sort ... most miles travelled but not logged ?

First it went from Ontario to Mexico, but no suitable caches were found for placing so it came back to Ontario. Now from Ontario to Nova Scotia, discovered by several at an event there, but never logged into the event itself. Soon it will be coming home again.

Thousands of miles, nothing to show for it :P

JWID

Edited by JWID

My little coins have been on the move nothing big juts steady. Don't they say slow and steady wins the race?? LOL! :rolleyes: We will see!

Also one of my race coins was picked up by 1701eh just a week before his passing. Sympathy to his family and friends. :laughing:

MY SLOW-N-STEADY LOGGERHEAD RACE COIN HAS BEEN STOLEN!!! :laughing::laughing: I HATE COIN THIEVES!!! How can you call yourself a geocacher & be a thief at the same time? What is wrong with you already!!!

WHY?

Race page is updated with today's updates in a light beigey colour. There are now 3 coins tied in the lead for the Most Movements category, with 18 cache visits each.

My son's race coin also seems to be missing. Looks like another kid picked it up on their first cache hunt and they said in the log that they would move it on, but never have. I've emailed, but they never replied.