Premier Geocoin Race

res2100

Think I am out of the race :D , contacted the cache owner where my coin is at, and no coin. :)

and the last person to see it in the cache said they didnt take it. :)

this just bites. :)

Sounds like your coin must have been near mine. I heard a few coins have disappeared in that area.

TruckerGeorge, try contacting this person: the_lighthouse_gang According to their log on May 26th, they took a geocoin (I would assume yours) out of the cache, but looking on their profile, they never logged it. Since they appear to be new, they may just not know what to do with it.

Race stats once again updated. Here are the highlights:

One racer moved from 10th to 9th place.

Another racer moved up to 21st place.

Racers in 5th and 7th place have had some more movement.

TruckerGeorge, try contacting this person: the_lighthouse_gang According to their log on May 26th, they took a geocoin (I would assume yours) out of the cache, but looking on their profile, they never logged it. Since they appear to be new, they may just not know what to do with it.

Race stats once again updated. Here are the highlights:

One racer moved from 10th to 9th place.

Another racer moved up to 21st place.

Racers in 5th and 7th place have had some more movement.

thanks for that input. :unsure: I thought I read all the logs to double check that sort of thing. guess I over looked it. :wub: email on the way to them

Good news and bad news.

Good news...well to the first place coin I guess...The first place coin made another HUGE jump and now has double the lead over the 2nd place coin. WOW! That's the only update reflected on the list today (it's uploaded).

Bad news...The power went out for a second yesterday and when I restarted my computer, the folder in my Outlook where I keep all the "Placed" notifications in just disappeared without a trace...very strange. So I lost about 10 or so notifications and hence I can't reflect them on the list. So if you notice that your coin or another coin has the incorrect mileage, please let me know so I can correct it.

Bad news...The power went out for a second yesterday and when I restarted my computer, the folder in my Outlook where I keep all the "Placed" notifications in just disappeared without a trace...very strange. So I lost about 10 or so notifications and hence I can't reflect them on the list. So if you notice that your coin or another coin has the incorrect mileage, please let me know so I can correct it.

My coins never move so my mileage is correct :mad:

Good news and bad news.

Good news...well to the first place coin I guess...The first place coin made another HUGE jump and now has double the lead over the 2nd place coin. WOW! That's the only update reflected on the list today (it's uploaded).

2nd place was picked up and is reportedly on its way back the US, that should increase the mileage substantially, though likely still 2nd place. But hey... 2nd place in a total of 2 moves is pretty exciting :drama:

PS: Yep... Not So Lost Puppies are still around, just not very active in the coins anymore. Though are personal coin (for caches and trades) is about to get ordered.

List have been updated after a lot of movements once again this weekend. One coin has jumped to place #6 and another coin I see has made some significant movement too, but the coin page doesn't have it's mileage updated yet so it's not reflected.

This Friday will be my last update to the list for 3 week as we will be taking a vacation across the USA. If anyone (Shilo?) wants to take over for these 3 weeks, I can send you the html page and the password for the web site.

List have been updated after a lot of movements once again this weekend. One coin has jumped to place #6 and another coin I see has made some significant movement too, but the coin page doesn't have it's mileage updated yet so it's not reflected.

This Friday will be my last update to the list for 3 week as we will be taking a vacation across the USA. If anyone (Shilo?) wants to take over for these 3 weeks, I can send you the html page and the password for the web site.

Is it to late to join this race?

Is it to late to join this race?

It's not too late yet to enter. Send me an email with a link to the coin(s) you want to enter and I will let you know where to send the coin(s) to.

Actually I was thinking about buying one of the Toronto Coins. Can I Paypal for it?

I can do this until the 29th of July. July 29 through August 6 we are going on our camping vacation to Florida. If this works for you or you don't get any better offers, PM me and I'll do it until 7-29

Race page is once again updated...lots of significant movements happening. One coin went from 102 to 5th place, another from 5th to 3rd and the #2 racer had another significant jump and is inching closer to spot #1 after only 3 movements and also being a late entry. Still 10 months left so it is truely anyone's race to win still.

Damenace I sent you an email about entering a coin.

Shilo, I'll send you the details for updating the page in the next couple days.

Page has been updated...one coin jumped from 4th to 3rd. It's still anyone's race with 10 months to go still.

Shilo, I sent you an email.

I have 3 coins to send you in the next couple of days. I remember reading a post about you taking a vacation in the near future? Should I wait till you are back?

thx!

d

Page has been updated...one coin jumped from 4th to 3rd. It's still anyone's race with 10 months to go still.

Shilo, I sent you an email.

I have 3 coins to send you in the next couple of days. I remember reading a post about you taking a vacation in the near future? Should I wait till you are back?

thx!

d

I am heading on vacation tomorrow, but you might as well send the coins now anyways, since sometimes it can take a few weeks in the mail. I'll be calling home, so they'll let me know when your coins arrive.

Updated racelist again, but only a few movements today.

I got so excited when one of my coins moved up into the top 10 that I jinxed myself. CC's 99 Racer looks like it got muggled along with Canada EH! (GCNK7X). It was only in 101st place, but the icon mix-up just got fixed & I was excited that there might be hope for it yet! Oh well, such is the life of a geocoin! :lol: I've said a quick prayer & will focus my attentions back on the 2 I have left. There is hope for them! Always there is hope! :wub:

The race page is updated. I have 6 coins that haven't updated yet (4 friday, 1 thursday and 1 sunday).

Lots of movements from mid pack down. Some of the coins who had slow starts are finally getting some miles. 2 of the above 6 coins have crossed large bodies of water so expect some big jumps when they update.

Next update will be saturday night.

Race page

Heya Shilo.

I supposed to send res2100 a few coins to enter the race but I can't find his address. Can you PM me and let me know? Or would I be able to send them to you and you can take care of them for me?

Thanks!!!

d

I don't have it right on hand. I'm on my to work and will look again when I get home.

Don't send them to me. I'm leaving for a week on sunday myself.

Heya Shilo.

I supposed to send res2100 a few coins to enter the race but I can't find his address. Can you PM me and let me know? Or would I be able to send them to you and you can take care of them for me?

Thanks!!!

d

I don't have it right on hand. I'm on my to work and will look again when I get home.

Yeap. No problem. Just shoot me an email when you have a chance.

Thanks again!

d

Heya Shilo.

Thanks!!!

d

Yeap. No problem. Just shoot me an email when you have a chance.

Thanks again!

d

I don't have it anymore :laughing:

Heya Shilo.

Thanks!!!

d

PM Sent with my mailing address...

...still on vacation.