How To Do.....

subcategories? I would like to add a subcategory under religious buildings called Country Churches. Those little country churches out in the middle of no where that you see while out tooling around in the country. They may be active or not active but they HAVE to be extemely rural. NOT in a town. There might be a farm nearby but not IN a city or town. thanks! :D

Edited by SoDak Searchers3

subcategories? I would like to add a subcategory under religious buildings called Country Churches. Those little country churches out in the middle of no where that you see while out tooling around in the country. They may be active or not active but they HAVE to be extemely rural. NOT in a town. There might be a farm by not IN a city or town. thanks! :lol:

As has been stated, there really are no "sub-categories" as such in the Waymarking structure as it exists. When a category is created, one can suggest where it goes in the structure, but the final placement is up to Groundspeak people. Your category, right now, would probably go under Buildings> Religious Buildings> Rural Churches. There is no "church" category. Take a little time to see how the taxonomy is put together.

As to your category, it is not without merit, but I think that defining it may prove difficult. How rural is rural, how small is small? How global/international is it?