What Woman Would You Most Wanna Cache With

I can't believe you guys haven't mentioned me yet. geeeeeesh..

Oops, sorry for the omission! :huh:

One of my favorite women with whom to cache is Boot Group! :)

awwwwww....thanks whoever you are...... :ph34r:

Awwwwww. . .! :blink:

Actually, my reply was just the tip of the iceberg. On the secret "inner cicrle" forum buried deep at the heart of this national gc.com forum, there is a whole forum thread entitled:

Grown men who are fine and responsible citizens and good cachers but who do get weak-kneed at the mere mention of Boot Group's name or hearing that she was caching in their area.

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

Oops, sorry for the omission! :ph34r:

One of my favorite women with whom to cache is Boot Group! :blink:

awwwwww....thanks whoever you are...... :o

Awwwwww. . .! :huh:

Actually, my reply was just the tip of the iceberg. On the secret "inner cicrle" forum buried deep at the heart of this national gc.com forum, there is a whole forum thread entitled:

Grown men who are fine and responsible citizens and good cachers but who do get weak-kneed at the mere mention of Boot Group's name or hearing that she was caching in their area.

Simply amazing. I never heard of such an "inner circle" or forum thread. Odd. :)

Oops, sorry for the omission! ;)

One of my favorite women with whom to cache is Boot Group! :)

awwwwww....thanks whoever you are...... :D

Awwwwww. . .! B)

Simply amazing. I never heard of such an "inner circle" or forum thread. Odd. :)

:blink::ph34r::huh::o:):);):);)

My top two choises would have to be:

1) Rose Thayer "I've had misgivings. I was beginning to think that the whole thing was a mistake...I had a moment of weakness" - if she can survive the navigation of the Ulonga-Bora river with a drunken mining engineer ahe can survive the hardest caxche hunt.

2) Marge Gunderson "Oh, I just think I'm gonna barf... Well, that passed. Now I'm hungry again." - for her excellent detective skills (for Puzzles & Multis) and no nonsense attitude.

:laughing::laughing::anitongue:

In reality; Definitely my wife, altofunny. She's better at spotting caches than me.

In fantasy; for all the old-timers out there, Definitely gotta go caching with Mitusko!

17565_200.jpg

What ever happened to "her", anyway? I still believe she was just an Geocaching urban legend...

I would love to cache with the traditional native wild women featured in the excellent classic film entitled Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death, aka Pirhana Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death.

I love that show for two reasons. First is Bill Maher, thats alot of cheese. And second is Canadian born Shannon Tweed, who rumour has it went to school with a friend of mine. Thats only three degrees of separation from Gene Simmons!

Back on topic though, besides my wife and our girls, I pick Queen Elizabeth, but maybe when she was younger and more spry.