Change Is In The Air.

vespax

Just to announce, after much debate in my mind over the last few weeks, I have decided to change my username on the geocaching website. Various options were toyed with, but the non-geocacher convinced me tonight that I should go with the new name.

Drum roll please..............

New username is: vespax :D

I know, simple, but I was tired of the long name. This should simplify things in the future. :D

Edited by vespaxvespa

Just to announce, after much debate in my mind over the last few weeks, I have decided to change my username on the geocaching website. Various options were toyed with, but the non-geocacher convinced me tonight that I should go with the new name.

So ya think if I changed mine to vespaxvespa we could confuse some folks :D:D:blink:

Just kidding, tks for the info :D

So ya think if I changed mine to vespaxvespa we could confuse some folks :lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding, tks for the info :lol:

So in the light of the previous post, Tramper could change his name to Tramp, and I could change my name to Hec! :D:lol:

Edited by Hectic