Would This Offend All You Animal Lovers Out There?

I am in utah and thought of a very clevor cache(how many times a day do you hear that?) the TB is going to be called "boiled alive with a touch of fresh lemon" The TB is a small plastic lobster and it's goal is to make it from here in Utah to maine for a dinner date! :mad: Once in maine a picture is required of a lobster dinner! then hopefully back to utah. On the way there and back i am going to encourage my fellow cachers to share there fav lobster dinner recipes. HOw does that sound? besides scrumptous i mean?

Greg

Is there a cache near Abbott's Lobster in the Rough in Noank, Connecticut? The TB MUST log a visit there! I recall a sign there saying, "Your lobsters are swimming while we are taking your order." :mad:

I don't consider myself an "animal lover" but I'm not offended at all.

I am in utah and thought of a very clevor cache(how many times a day do you hear that?) the TB is going to be called "boiled alive with a touch of fresh lemon" The TB is a small plastic lobster and it's goal is to make it from here in Utah to maine for a dinner date! :mad: Once in maine a picture is required of a lobster dinner! then hopefully back to utah. On the way there and back i am going to encourage my fellow cachers to share there fav lobster dinner recipes. HOw does that sound? besides scrumptous i mean?

Greg

No, I'd say pull the trigger on this one. A lobster is closer to an insect than a mammal anyway. You might want to make the mission a little more elaborate and send him to visit the best lobster house in each town on the way or something like that. You'd probably get a few nice pictures.

Greg

As a lifetime member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) I say go for it!

I am in utah and thought of a very clevor cache(how many times a day do you hear that?) the TB is going to be called "boiled alive with a touch of fresh lemon" The TB is a small plastic lobster and it's goal is to make it from here in Utah to maine for a dinner date! :D Once in maine a picture is required of a lobster dinner! then hopefully back to utah. On the way there and back i am going to encourage my fellow cachers to share there fav lobster dinner recipes. HOw does that sound? besides scrumptous i mean?

Greg

By all means send it out. And once it hits Maine, send it down the coast to S.C. to Myrtle Beach. There are a large number of places here that serve lobster, and I know of a large van that has a giant lobster laying across it's top. It would make for a great 'date'.

And let us not forget "Red Lobster" restaraunts along the way from Utah to Maine. Have him pictured by the lobster tanks or out near the sign too.

And don't forget the melted butter!!

I am in utah and thought of a very clevor cache(how many times a day do you hear that?) the TB is going to be called "boiled alive with a touch of fresh lemon" The TB is a small plastic lobster and it's goal is to make it from here in Utah to maine for a dinner date! :D Once in maine a picture is required of a lobster dinner! then hopefully back to utah. On the way there and back i am going to encourage my fellow cachers to share there fav lobster dinner recipes. HOw does that sound? besides scrumptous i mean?

Greg

Animal lovers? Where? And yes, that does seem to be a very clevEr idea. Go for it Dude!! :D:blink::D

Edited by Team Cotati

"Sounds fun" says the guy whose signature item is a cute cuddly hamster.

what the hell is hamstercaching?

You have just asked perhaps one of the FEW taboo questions possible to ask on this forum. As you likely know, every comunity -- including forum communities -- has a few deep dark secrets known only to members of the inner circle and protected vicsiously by the same members of that inner circle. I strongly suggest that you withdraw this question, before the bizarre midnight phone calls (where all you hear on the other end is a hamster whistling) and the bizarre replies on the forum will start.

Briefly, I speak from experience: I recently made the mistake of asking another taboo question ("What the heck do the sig lines saying "DO.NOT.ACCEPT.FOOD.FROM.THE.PIG" mean?) on the Off Topics forum, and the result was amazing, if highly disturbing -- the denizens of the inner clique circled their wagons, and not only refused to answer the question, but... the phone calls started... always late at night... then the mysterious emails and mysterious postcards started to arrive. . . (sigh!)

:D:D

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

"Sounds fun" says the guy whose signature item is a cute cuddly hamster.

what the hell is hamstercaching?

If you have to ask, you will never understand.

Personally I think it's tied in to the Criminal variant of the conspiracy theory developed by carleenp and promulgated by a smurf that explains once and for all what really happened in area 51 witnessed by Norma Jean and which has cursed a prominent Irish American Catholic family ever since.