Turn Waypoints Off 60csx

Can you turn different groups of waypoins on and off on the map on a 60csx. I allready RTFM and it dosen't mention anything on if you can do this. I thought I saw it somewhere in a menu but now I can't find it again.

Bill

I think you can assign different icons to different classes of Waypoints then display them by icon.

I think you can assign different icons to different classes of Waypoints then display them by icon.

You can LIST them by icon but I don't think you can use their symbols to specify which ones to display on your map view.

GeoBC

You can turn all of the waypoints off, but as far as I know, you can select certain groups to turn off. To change how waypoints are shown, from the Map page, press MENU » 'Setup Map' » ENTR » 'Map Setup-Points tab (the third tab, with a flag) » 'User Waypoints' » ENTR. Then select the zoom level at which you want waypoints to show up. This thread talks more about it. If desired, it can be set to AUTO or OFF as well.