Who Is Watching My Cache?

The Amigos

When I log a DNF for a cache, I usually put a watch on it - so I get an email when another person writes a log. That way I'll know it someone else found it and I should try again... or if it might be missing... etc,

I do the same. I also will watchlist ones that are really close to my caches (less than a mile). Then, if I see that they're getting muggled, I know to go check mine as well if I'm not seeing logs (or, if I see the logs are wet, I know to check my ziplocks and can offer to swap out theirs on the trip if I know the owner). And, I watchlist ones on my "I really wanna find this someday" list, and ones by friends and family, and ... (I'm really glad for the longer watchlist for premium members!!) :D

All of the caches on my watch list are ones that are on my "to find" list. That way, if something changes about the cache, I get an e-mail about it so I don't head out looking for a cache that isn't there anymore or something like that. Like just this week, several caches on my watch list are hidden by the same person. They are moving from the area and have decided not to adopt out their caches, so they posted notes on each page explaining when the caches are going to be removed.