Signal Antenna (?) Ball

A certain UK cacher, a good freind to many of us and recently departed for a life across the Atlantic, took the Mick out of me 'cos I bought his last Signal aerial ball. :mad:

He called me a soft bu**er :mad:

I have to say that I can now, thanks to our Signal's bright green profile, find my car at ( at latest reckoning) at least 200yds in a busy car park. :o

GREAT BUY :)

Cheers Signal :o:o:o

....and tru to get more "at's" than that in one sentence ;)

A certain UK cacher, a good freind to many of us and recently departed for a life across the Atlantic, took the Mick out of me 'cos I bought his last Signal aerial ball. :mad:

He called me a soft bu**er :mad:

I have to say that I can now, thanks to our Signal's bright green profile, find my car at ( at latest reckoning) at least 200yds in a busy car park. :o

GREAT BUY :)

Cheers Signal :o;):o

....and tru to get more "at's" than that in one sentence :)

Your a guy with great taste Dave :)

I have one on my car as well :o

A certain UK cacher, a good freind to many of us and recently departed for a life across the Atlantic, took the Mick out of me 'cos I bought his last Signal aerial ball. :o

He called me a soft bu**er :o

And I called you a worthless drunk last week. :mad::mad:

Who needs friends like me?? :o:o

Alex aka hot 'n' sticky

Don't you take a waypoint ? :mad:
I take one a few hundred feet away when I remember that I had forgotten to take one at the car. Good Geocaching practice if you ask me. :mad:

Joking apart things like this can be very useful. When younger we use to have a rack on top of the car for boats and we never had a problem finding the car, while now it can be a matter of trial and error in some of these featureless car parks.

It just got half-inched in Princess Square car-park in Bracknell :unsure:;););)

You'll have to find THIS cache and wish for a new one. :D

Fantastic cache. We can highly recommend it!! :D

(Except when you have to go and pick up the wish in the pouring rain and the GPSr isn't working too well!! :) )

Go for it!!!!

S.

So your son is part of the London Crime set is he, Dave? Did you ask him if he was in Bracknell at the time of the disappearance???? :unsure: