Why Don't All Waymarkers Do This

in an effort ao alleviate many problems with the disconnect between geocaching.com and Waymarking.com--in the forums there is no way to link to the appropriate profile (geocaching/Waymarking, though they should be the same 'base' with different tabs) in addition to the lack of ability to go from one profile to the other.

as with the geocaching 'signal stat bar' that is available for you to post on your web or profile. Waymarking offers a similar tool that does not have stats displayed--called banners, available on the left of all Waymarking web pages (i think); it changes with each reload (i think, again). here is a link to it: Waymarking Banners

if waymarkers would put these on their profile it would

-allow us to like to the different profiles associated with the information desired

-advertise Waymarking to those who do not know, or are not active

(sorry guys, i am not savvy enough to get the images to work.....the links should so you can figure it out....)

chapterhouse

At one time I had asked if we could have separate PROFILES in Waymarking from the one used in Geocaching, since I don't like mine from Geocaching being used for Waymarking.

Something tells me that no one is Waymarking could give a hoot about an Niagara Regional leaderboard of cache finders.

Never did get a response. In fact, my whole concept of the PORTAL to jump from one Groundspeak GPS Game to another was never addressed either, so I gave up on that too.

I'm just waiting for the non-beta version... I see improvements, but I don't want to overburden Bootron and OpinioNate with my petty ideas.

ChapterHouse... if you have a Beta plan for what you would like to do, I'll give it a whirl.

:o The Blue Quasar