The Elusive Island Caches Of Ottumwa, Ia

speedtrap55

OK, so here's the deal. The owner hasn't apparently logged in for almost 3 years. There are 3 of these caches, the only one that's findable is #2. You have to find #1 as well as #2 to get to #3. <_<

So, I'm asking, is there anyone out there who's been to these caches in the past (when they were up and running)? If so, and you still have the info, could you share where #1 is at? There aren't all that many caches in the area and I'd hate to see this one go to waste. I don't know if this violates general caching rules, so I apologize if it does. :tired:

Thanks!

Actually the owner logged-in in February

The first two caches can be logged separately. 1 of 3 is archived, 2 of 3 close to being archived.

I wouldn't care about 3 of 3.

Send an email to the owner if you want, but you should probably just go place some of your own caches in that area.

I think what speedtrap is saying is that to find the final part, 3 of 3 your supposed to have visited 1/3 and 2/3 for coords. Considering the owner hasn't fixed the other too, I'd guess the final is still out there on the island. If it survived the flooding the island seems to recieve is another question.