Wooden Nickels Needed For Wooden Nickel Purse.

Team JSAM

Hello all,

I am working on a cache right now that will be like a geocoin purse we have a geocoin purse that has worked out great in our area, so I thought why not have one for wooden nickels I have a few from my collection that I am going to put in and was just wondering if anybody else would like to donate one or two of there sig-nickels to put in the cache none of the coins will be kept by me all will be put in a cache for others to enjoy, I thought it would be way kewl to start the cache off with lots of nickels from around the usa and even the world. If you would like to send a coin to share pm or email me through gc.com. Thanks in advance!

P.S. The cache will be placed in Southern Idaho.

<_<

pm sent!

<_<

Hello all,

I am working on a cache right now that will be like a geocoin purse we have a geocoin purse that has worked out great in our area, so I thought why not have one for wooden nickels I have a few from my collection that I am going to put in and was just wondering if anybody else would like to donate one or two of there sig-nickels to put in the cache none of the coins will be kept by me all will be put in a cache for others to enjoy, I thought it would be way kewl to start the cache off with lots of nickels from around the usa and even the world. If you would like to send a coin to share pm or email me through gc.com. Thanks in advance!

P.S. The cache will be placed in Southern Idaho.

:tired:

Are you going to be doing a seperate purse for Poker Chips or can they be incuded with the nickels? If they can be combined I will send some your way.

No, tokens will work also I will send you a pm with my address.

Edited by Team Jsam

I recently sent you an e-mail regarding a trade for your wooden nickel. Along with that trade I am willing to send several tokens for you to add to your cache.

Charlene

Great thanks for the donation! I will get your coins out the same day I get them wed or thurs.

I recently sent you an e-mail regarding a trade for your wooden nickel. Along with that trade I am willing to send several tokens for you to add to your cache.

Charlene

Great thanks for the donation! I will get your coins out the same day I get them wed or thurs.

e-mail sent, address included - please send yours

I have a coin packaged up and will mail it on my way home tonight. Good luck!

:ninja:

Got your nickel yesterday and it was very kewl thanks for sharing I will PM with trade. Also I got an ammo can all ready to go even have the cache listing ready I am going to hide it tomarrow sunday, should have the cache published by monday or tuesday.

Wooohoooo the cache has been published and quick to, submitted at 1800 published at 2200 that’s fast for a weekend! Not all the donated nickels have been placed in the cache yet still waiting on some in the mail so I will be stopping by the cache in a week or so after the first rush to restock. Ok here are the details for those of you who want to watch the listing.

Name: Nickel Purse

Waypoint: GCW4EN

Link: Clicky!!

Thanks again to all who donated! :ph34r:

I have just recieved my new signature item poker chips would you like 1 if so email me your addy and will post it off to you

Email sent!

Pepper just emailed me and she is going to send me about 30 nickels from her collection! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks again for all who have sent in donations this cache would not have been possible with out you and I am sure all who have found the cache really appreciate it!

Is this cache still active? If so, I have a signature wooden coin you can have for your cache (see profile pic). It's not much, but let me know if you're interested.

The cache looks to still be active,...though the last few logs for it are DNF'S...looks like the CO, is not caching much anymore..Logged 1 find in the past couple years.

Edited by old_school_65