Rusty O Junk Coin Available For Trade

Rusty O Junk

Before Christmas I started working on a Geocoin and finally at long last and several setbacks its here. Its antique bronze, 1 1/5 inch, 3D both sides, numbered but not trackable on Geocaching.com. The head side, and all coins need a head side so you know who wins the toss, is some old dude that keeps chasing Mrs Rusty around the house. The back side is of my 1934 Allis Chalmers WC tractor which also happens to be my avatar.

rusty.jpg

My coins are trade only and will not be sold. Some will be placed in caches but no park and grabs, you’ll have to work for them.

I’d like to trade for personal coins only but if I already have your personal coin or you don’t have one I’ll trade for anything I don’t already have in my collection. You can check if I have your personal coin here.

If interested in trading email me through my profile.

Sorry, no sales, trades only.

What is older .... the head or tail of the coin?

The tail and its better looking to.... the world just isn't in balance.

I got mine a few weeks ago. Does that mean I was one of the first? This is one heck of a great looking coin, by the way.

Depends what 'first' you're talking about. :laughing:<_<:tired:

E-mail sent.

I tried to send you a reply but it bounced. Message said my server was blacklisted.

I like to be on people's email 'Black List'... maybe I'll send him a message too. :tired:

I got a Rusty O Junk and think it's a wonderful addition to the collect. Oh course, anyone that combinds Geocaching with Farming gets my vote by default. <_<