Fs: Palm Tx

I am selling my Palm TX. I have been using this Palm for paperless caching since February of this year. Granted, this unit is a bit high end for caching, but if you are looking for a Palm that will do much more than cache, this is a great unit. It has built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth plus all of the other usual Palm features. I originally bought it to use for both caching and work but I recently was promoted and received a Blackberry. I don't really want to carry two units around when caching. As I said, if you only purpose for the Palm is caching, you can get away with a much cheaper, lower-end unit. But, if you need a paperless caching unit and a business tool, the Palm TX is perfect. It is in as-new condition and has always had a screen protector in place. I will throw in the car charger I bought separate and a 64mb MMC. It also includes the software, computer cable, and A/C adapter, as well. It has 128mb of built in memory, too. I originally paid $299 for the unit and $39 for the car charger. The MMC card is about a $19 item, I believe. The unit is about 3-4 months old. I will take $190 in the form of a money order for the Palm TX and accessories shipped for free.

Also, if you are looking for a digital camera to document your caching adventures, I am selling my prized Sony DSC-V1 Pro-sumer 5mp camera with a Carl Ziess lens. It includes a lot of accessories like a spare battery, carrying case, and lens barrel that allows you to use filters and a lens hood. If you want to see photos that I have taken with this camera, just go here. Most of the photos are taken with the V1 as noted under the photos. I say it is my "prized" camera because it has won me several photo contest, taken photos that have been published, and takes truly wonder photos. The only reason I am selling is that I am upgrading to a digital SLR.I am selling the camera and accessories for $300 OBO in the form of a money order with free shipping.

If you want to see photos of the Palm TX, just let me know and I will email them to you. If you have any questions, email me and I will respond or give you my phone number and we can talk.

Thanks !!

GPSOkie

Steven Ables

Edited for typos

Edited by GPSOkie

wow! these are both like, my dream come true, but unfortunately, i'm lacking in the money department :\ ..... if i keep looking around and don't find anything worth it, on both the camera and the 'gps', i'll be sure to let you know..