Geocache Store In Baltimore Md Area?

Prof_Fate

I'll be in baltimore (up near white marsh) this weekend and was wondering if there were any stores there that sold caching things - travel bugs, stickers, coins, that type of thing. There was one near me in Pennsylvania but it was closed last time i went there.

thanks,

chris

prof_fate

There are not many physical brick-and-mortar stores that sell geocaching items, and I don't believe there are any in/near Baltimore. If you cannot order directly online, you might post a note asking other geocachers in your area if they're ordering anything soon, and if they'd be willing to order for you as well to save on shipping.

There was one near me in Pennsylvania but it was closed last time i went there.
where was this? just curious...

Not sure where the OP was referring to (Beaver is close to Pittsburgh), but there is this one that I'm quite sure is still in the business:

http://www.steelcityhobbies.com/geocaching.shtml

They are in Bridgeville, PA just outside of Pittsburgh. Despite the similarity in names, we have no affiliation with the store, other than the fact that we bought an ammo can there once. I think they normally stock ammo cans, although they don't advertise it on their website.