Puerto Rico Waymarks Group

Hello Friends! I am in need of 2 more to get this group going. The idea is to have different places (off the beaten path and on the path) so that travellers can have a unique experience in Puerto Rico.

Do you have a description of your category?

Also, I'm pretty sure this wouldn't meet the global criteria!

The following is my opinion and may not match anyone elses...

I think that "Puerto Rico Waymarks" is too broad. The Waymarking site will make it pretty obvious which waymarks are in Puerto Rico based on the maps and searching from a location criteria.

It sounds like you really want to do something more specific to show visitors where to visit. More like "Tourist Stops in Puerto Rico" or "Visit Puerto Rico - Don't Miss This" or "Tour Puerto Rico" (or something like that). If you don't want to list the primary "tourist spots" that are already well publicized elsewhere, you could have something like "Experience the other Puerto Rico" or something that alludes to a "not the standard" quality.

As far as meeting global critera - we already have a lot of groups focusing on local historical markers so I don't think that a Puerto Rico specific visitor category should be a problem.

I think this sounds like a great category.

Be sure to publish a link to your group when you set it up.

~J of TeamRJMK~