Hmmm...

This kind of thing has already raised some steam in the General Geocaching Forums, pocket caches etc. along with multiple logs on event caches by the same user, and also the logging of coins and TB's from lists at events. While I try to understand these practices, they are not for me and rather degrade the whole geocaching thing altogether.

Does one actually have to go to that event to log it? or can I just stay in kuwait and keep typing found it logs and then waiting to see how many get deleted? gotta be thousands out there that won't delete my logs, even at 10% success rate, doing all of UK would give me a 1000, and the states many thousands more, cacher of the decade here I come....

what a load of (place your own type of dung here) this is not what caching is about....

stay safe

Bill

A pocket cache is exactly what it says on the tin. It's a cache in someone's pocket. Folks sign the log, and then the owner nominates one of their archived caches to hold the logs.

I only know this because we have actually been to a camping event with the folks involved in HHs post. It's common practice in Florida.

T

Edited by Pengy&Tigger