Dnf Pins (yeah, I Haven't Been Around For A While)

SCP-173

Mystery Ink & Marky. Did you purchase the pin through them tho? Cause I know Geoswag has that pin listed as a stock item now.

Yeah, I paid for one directly to Marky I think. I remember he said I was the only person to buy a single pin and no coins. :anibad: I'll send an email, but I wonder if I'm too late. I just realized I never got it the other day...

Mystery Ink & Marky. Did you purchase the pin through them tho? Cause I know Geoswag has that pin listed as a stock item now.

Yeah, I paid for one directly to Marky I think. I remember he said I was the only person to buy a single pin and no coins. :anibad: I'll send an email, but I wonder if I'm too late. I just realized I never got it the other day...

Although I was involved with this project, it wasn't really mine, it was Mystery Ink's and all money was collected by him.

With that said, I'd be happy to send you a DNF and DNF glow in the dark pin if you email me your address (which I probably already have somewhere).

--Marky

Send me your address as well sorry to hear you did not recieve yours I thought everyone had gotten their order I will check our printout to see if we ever shipped yours I am almost positive we did because I remember seeing your name on the printout we had that happen a couple times to a few cachers in PA that did not recieve their's so we had to ship them out to the cachers 3 times as they got lost in the mail. I will throw in a few extra things when you send me your address to make things right. <_<

Edited by Mystery Ink

Send me your address as well sorry to hear you did not recieve yours I thought everyone had gotten their order I will check our printout to see if we ever shipped yours I am almost positive we did because I remember seeing your name on the printout we had that happen a couple times to a few cachers in PA that did not recieve their's so we had to ship them out to the cachers 3 times as they got lost in the mail. I will throw in a few extra things when you send me your address to make things right. <_<

No need Jim, I just sent off a package to him. :tired: (Although I'm sure he wouldn't mind two packages.)

--Marky