Art Museums Up For Peer Review

I've tried to write a global description for this category, but I'm open for suggestions in wording, etc.

With a handfull of Museum categories, I think it might be time to create a branch for Museums with these categories under it. I would anticipate some more museum categories coming down the pike. Anyone for Science Museums, Childrens Museums . . . .?

Art Museums

Did this category pass peer review? I didn't see it in the directory. Maybe the owner just didn't make it visible in the directory. There is a special step required to make it visible once peer review has been completed.

I would like to create an Art Museum waymark which is at the source of my question.

Did this category pass peer review? I didn't see it in the directory. Maybe the owner just didn't make it visible in the directory. There is a special step required to make it visible once peer review has been completed.

Sorry for the delay in activating this category. I wanted to test it with a waymark, and then tweaked the description and variables.

So, Waymark away!