Somerset Quantocks Cache Bash June 11th

Hello Everyone,

Mtngirls here from Southern California. We will be holding an Event in Somerset on June 11th.The event listing is GCVYPH. We'd really like to meet all of you and look forward to exchaging caching ideas and stories. We will be hiding 20+ caches in the area with CharlieMarley. Also we are bringing several California type cammoed cache containers, including a hydrocache. We hope to see you there.

Mtngirls

Edited by mtngirls

Am I missing something here? California girls asking if we'll be there? You bet we will!!!

Seriously though, it would be great to meet local cachers as well as international visitors so all else being equal I'll be there.

PS: Should anyone need a stop over I used to camp at Adscombe Farm which is literally down the track from Ramscombe. It's not an official site but the farmer's wife, Mrs Bennett, will often let the odd camper (and who wants to pretend geocachers aren't odd) stop.

A quick bump for this Event in Somerset on June 11th, about 10 miles west of Bridgwater off the M5.

I've cached in the area where the event is before, and it's a lovely area. If you plan on coming, please indicate your intention to come on the cache page.

Incidentally, have you seen the number of coins, jeeps and travel bugs that the mtngirls are bringing from California?

A big thank you to all who attended the event from both of us (mtngirls) and Charliemarley. It was wonderful to meet everyone. We hope to see you next year, yes we will be back! If any of you have ideas or suggestions that would make things better, please email us through the profile page.

Thanks again!!!! Take Care and Happy Caching!