"where's In A Name?"

Re: Where's In A Name? waymark. I live in Vancouver, Washington (the other Vancouver). I will volunteer to locate, and take photos (with and also without GPSr) for any waymarker whose coordinate goes through the Multnomah County, Oregon, or Clark County, Washington area or the Columbia River Gorge (as far as east as Cascade Locks, Oregon/Skamania, Washington). I will send the historical, scenic or ??? information about the site and upload the photos (attachment) to you. So compute your Username into coordinates...

Edited by Rose Red

Re: Where's In A Name? waymark. I live in Vancouver, Washington (the other Vancouver). I will volunteer to locate, and take photos (with and also without GPSr) for any waymarker whose coordinate goes through the Multnomah County, Oregon, or Clark County, Washington area or the Columbia River Gorge (as far as east as Cascade Locks, Oregon/Skamania, Washington). I will send the historical, scenic or ??? information about the site and upload the photos (attachment) to you. So compute your Username into coordinates...

Not finding the Waymark; can you link to it please?