All Season Caching - Spring Geocoin

triplewisdom

The samples are in for the second coin in the All-Season Caching series!

The Black Nickel Limited Edition and The Nickel Regular Edition

9035cf0b-e008-484d-88eb-aeb1e162eecd.jpg217fc4c9-bfcc-4202-a2a0-29658cb1a481.jpg

The mint made a mistake on the samples (the green of the ammo can is the same as the grass)...this will be corrected for the final minting.

The spring coin is:

1.5" cut-out

9 color front, 5 color back

GC.com trackable

It will have it's own icon.

This is a four coin series, so if you purchased a winter coin, you will receive an invoice for this coin...you will be able to order the same metal and quantity of coins as you did for the winter coins. I don’t want people to end up with incomplete sets! The invoices should go out tomorrow! :laughing:

eda28e38-7c4d-4561-b259-e0ad3c54cfca.jpg

Our Spring coins came a couple-three days ago, and they really are nice :) Sure glad we splurged for three, as we want to keep a set, and we've already gotten nice comments about our Winter coins, so we're glad we'll have two of each out there. Thanks, too, for being patient with us vis-a-vis payment; vacations aren't supposed to get in the way (that's what Life is for! :)), but this time it almost did!

So when will Summer be here? :lol:

The mint made a mistake on the samples (the green of the ammo can is the same as the grass)...this will be corrected for the final minting.

Got my 2 they look awsome! I did notice my ammo cans are the same color as the grass. Did the mint forget? :( Either way I think this is a great addition to this series! Now I can't wait for the summer coins!!

Got my 2 they look awsome! I did notice my ammo cans are the same color as the grass. Did the mint forget? :D Either way I think this is a great addition to this series! Now I can't wait for the summer coins!!

Ya know I did not even notice...but yep that ammo can some REALLY good camo!! :(;):)

The summer coins were invoiced, but not shipped yet. She usually gets it done pretty fast. I was just invoiced a week or so ago, so I'm thinking the coins should be in next week.

That sounds about right :) Sure hope so; I'm really looking forward to them! Been very pleased with the first two :o

Hi everybody...I just got word from Oakcoins that the summer coins should be here this week, I'll get them turned around as fast as I can! I do have some emails to answer...I promise that I haven't forgotten about anyone, this is just a really busy time at work...darn grant funders, they just won't accept late reports!