Coin Donations Needed

Eric K

I agree with parents of SAM, I think a uniform key word or phrase in the ebay title will help with searching for them, or for those that don't live on these forums that may not know, it may draw them to checking and bidding on a coin that they otherwise wouldn't have.

I agree with parents of SAM, I think a uniform key word or phrase in the ebay title will help with searching for them, or for those that don't live on these forums that may not know, it may draw them to checking and bidding on a coin that they otherwise wouldn't have.

I'll try to put "Ladycacher" somewhere in the description of future coins I list. I can't change the descriptions on the ones I've already put up.

Thanks

Or for the ones you've already listed you could let us know your E-Bay username so we could find them that way? Just a thought.

-Patrick

I'll try to put "Ladycacher" somewhere in the description of future coins I list. I can't change the descriptions on the ones I've already put up.

Thanks

I know, don't you hate that, wish you could at least add to the title! No biggy for the beginning, just figure as there starts to be more and more.

Are you swimming in coins yet? :-)

Swimming is an understatement. It's probably a good thing I'm now here when the mailman shows up or he'd probably kick me in the shins. :o

Hopefully I'll get some updating to the site and more coins listed this weekend.

We will be mailing, Monday:

COG&GIL personal, trackable, AZ, wildlife themed geocoin. We had very few of the trackables made.

Coin Order Liaison(COOL) geocoin

MIGO 2005

Tennessee 2005

We hope this little bit can help.

Our best to Ladycacher.

Thanks Eric

How about a group photo of all of the coins?

I thought about that, but then found out since I will be doing some in sets by the cacher that sent them such as this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8419311884

I found out it's easier to just keep them in the envelope they came in our put them in a new one as a lot so they will be easier to ship when the time comes.

I know there are 100's of different ways this can be done but please bear with me as this project unfolds.

Thanks

Eric

The MIGO coin that doesn't have the founded date under the number like the pictures I've seen but has the Trackable at geocaching text under the number plate. Which one are those, the regulars, refurbs, are something different alltogether?

Eric

I really don't want to start another battle in the forums as it just is not right, but why is it that the coins that you are listing with ebay are only available to US buyers? I realize that the postage is more for overseas but most buyers from other countries are willing to pay it and also want to show our support to Ladycacher.

It is hard for me to encourage our club members to take advantage of these sales and get some unique coins when they can't bid on them.

Lynn

The MIGO coin that doesn't have the founded date under the number like the pictures I've seen but has the Trackable at geocaching text under the number plate. Which one are those, the regulars, refurbs, are something different alltogether?

The first one was listed US only. The others ones I listed 'should' have Worldwide shipping.

I have to agree, these coins should be available outside the US.

After all some of the contributions came from outside the US.

Just checked, calm down folks. Only the first one I listed was marked US only. The other ones that have been put up by me have Worlwide shipping.

Here are 'some' of the packages I've received. :)

Whoo! I see my envelope in the picture! Glad to know it made it safe and sound. Thanks for putting in the hours to make the auctions possible! :)

Tiki

Get to work (Just kidding)...when are my coins gonna be listed? I see them in the picture, so I know you got them. Thank you very much for all your efforts.

JaYbee

Please be patient. There is no ETA on when each coin will be listed. I'm doing this in my 'free' time which there is very little of.

Thank you,

Eric

Here are 'some' of the packages I've received. :(

These don't include the ones that are already listed on the website

http://www.usageocoins.com/ladycacher.htm

packages.jpg

Look for more auction listings soon!

Glad to see mine made it, (white one on top of the large white to the right of the package.) I was thinking of sending it in two mailers due to the number of coins, but now I can breathe......... :(:lol:

:(

Gonna drop some in the mail on the way to work tonight. FYI - my personal coin is in there for the auction - you can list the three I sent together or lump them with others or split them up, I don't care either way.

:(

Thanks Erik for your hard work to help Lady Cacher

Mailed at 1030pm from PODUNK, USA - will probably get to you in a day or two.... :lol:

:ph34r:

Gonna drop some in the mail on the way to work tonight. FYI - my personal coin is in there for the auction - you can list the three I sent together or lump them with others or split them up, I don't care either way.

:wub:

Thanks Erik for your hard work to help Lady Cacher

Mailed at 1030pm from PODUNK, USA - will probably get to you in a day or two.... :wub:

First coin sold! $61!!

Team Badger coin now on sale! Team Badger Geocoin

http://www.usageocoins.com/ladycacher.htm