Coin Donations Needed

Eric K

I donated a silver tracking time and silver rhode island 2006, and I saw my package in a previous "pile on the floor" photo, but its missing in the latest photo and the coins never got listed on the site. Can you confirm that you have these?

QUICK TEASER MESSAGE:

Watch for these AWESOME coins to be listed in the next few days.

From Crake: The Tracking Time Silver coin

From Moun10bike: Moun10bike V3 and a absolutely beautiful Moun10bike Idaho coin.

Stay tuned!

<_<

I think he was referring to asking about if I ever got the package that Crake sent.

I would like to thank all of you that have been so patient wiht getting your coins listed. I'm still working through the donated coins that were sent. I try to work on this project during what free time I have between what is basically two full time jobs.

Some people have contacted me personally feeling that thier coins were not as important as others. A few things I would like to mention on that.

1. Every penny helps the cause.

2. The Moun10bike donations were post marked 5/10/06. I do not want anyone to feel slighted that certain packages may be opened before others.

I appreciate everyone being patient as I work through the donations. Another batch of about a dozen coins were sent to Evilchicken today. Watch for those listings soon.

I am once again going to publically thank Evilchicken for helping me as I would be even further behind without her help. :unsure:

Also, I will be taking a well needed vacation from July 15-22. I will not be able to list any coins during that time.

Thank you,

Eric

http://www.usageocoins.com/ladycacher.htm

Edited by Eric K

More coins have been listed - here's a sampling

Set of 3 Team OleOmi/Allinfun coins - LE Bronze, Copper & Black Nickel

Nebraskacache geocoin

2006 Camo Not Another Micro geocoin

There are more listed - try "Ladycacher Relief" or "Ladycacher Relief:"

ETA: All coins listed by me this time around were donated by TeamOleOmi/AllinFun

Edited by Evil Chicken

Yipes! Do you still have unopened packages? I sent mine via ExpressPost a LONG time ago?

Yes, I'm wondering about my donation as well.

Opening some packages now. This is more time consuming than just opening packages. Please visit the link

For each package I open I then put them on the Coins Donated page with the coins donated and user name. When they are listed on e-bay I then put a direct link to the coins on that page. Once the coins are sold then I have to calculate the totals minus e-bay fees and shipping and put that up there. Once donations are sent I then total up those amounts.

Please be patient. I really am working through these as quickly as I can. I really don't have much free time and I'm spending as much of it as I can getting through the coin donations.

I will be on vacation July 15-22 also.

Thanks

Eric

Yipes! Do you still have unopened packages? I sent mine via ExpressPost a LONG time ago?

Yes, I'm wondering about my donation as well.

Just now opened your package. Didn't know it had 'that' coin. Now I see why you were concerned. :(

Thanks

Eric

Edited by Eric K

Just now opened your package. Didn't know it had 'that' coin. Now I see why you were concerned. <_<

Thanks

Eric

Whew! I was just worried that it got lost in the mail. Thanks for all the work and have a great vacation.

Edited by nicolo

Gosh - how long will this project go on? Maybe we should move on to another person in need and spread the wealth to them.

9-key:

It will go on until each coin has been listed. If you do not wish to help there is no need for you to do so. Helping someone isn't something I put on a time frame.

It is also better to NOT list all the coins at once. By spreading out the bids it increases the chances of getting higher bids as some folks that may want more than one coin listed can purchase the coins.

If you go over the list of coins if ALL of those were listed at once the amount of money raised so far would have been a lot lower.

It is also better to NOT list all the coins at once. By spreading out the bids it increases the chances of getting higher bids as some folks that may want more than one coin listed can purchase the coins.

I agree, spreading them out is the way to go.

Helping someone isn't something I put on a time frame.

My point is that the project should help more than one person. There are plenty of worthy geocachers in need.

In anycase, you're doing a great job. <_<

No problem. Sorry, was a little tired when I read that last night. <_<

Anyways, this is just one project. I know there is currently another project helping IDTimberwolf in this thread:

IDTimberwold relief

If you visit the USA Geocoins page we have also donated to these charitable organizations.

Running Strong for American Indian Youth

The Nature Conservancy

and The Humane Society

We also plan on another sale soon that will have a portion of the sales go to a certain charitable organization. Keep your eye out for that in about a month or two. :mad:

Noo!!! The SILVER Tracking Time was not listed as Silver. Nor was it listed as XLE with only 25 sold. Nor was it listed with the correct photo (a Gold coin is shown)! The silver version routinely sells for >$50 (actually closer to $100), but as listed you might get $15 for it.

I donated one of my very few silver coins to raise a significant amount of money, but as is it'll be wasted.

Eric is out of town - ANY idea how I can get this corrected?!?

Noo!!! The SILVER Tracking Time was not listed as Silver. Nor was it listed as XLE with only 25 sold. Nor was it listed with the correct photo (a Gold coin is shown)! The silver version routinely sells for >$50 (actually closer to $100), but as listed you might get $15 for it.

I donated one of my very few silver coins to raise a significant amount of money, but as is it'll be wasted.

Eric is out of town - ANY idea how I can get this corrected?!?

He had email access the other day, send a question through ebay for him and ask him to end the auction early. He should be able to do that with very little trouble

He had email access the other day, send a question through ebay for him and ask him to end the auction early. He should be able to do that with very little trouble

Yup - that worked. Also same problem for the silver Rhode Island, so hopefully that'll get pulled as well.

Some more coins have been listed. Here's a few:

original stash coin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=220009415409

Jeeper MTJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=220009416980

Ontario Beaver

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=220009424292

Fundamental & Venlis

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=220009426218

You can search "Ladycacher Relief" for more.

Just a note to let folks know that I have posted one of the last relief auctions today. It is for a set of Dorkfish coins - the polished nickel and the black nickel LE.

You can find it here.

I just wanted to thank everyone who took part in the auctions. I enjoyed seeing so many coins that I didn't have in my collection and the correspondence I had with so many of you. It is probably a good thing that I couldn't bid on any of them, because there were several that I would have liked to have had for my collection and I'd be completely broke!

I haven't checked Eric's page for awhile, so I don't know how much has been collected in toto, but I know that every dollar counts. Thanks again for your generosity.

Linda

Mother Hen of Evil Chicken

It's great that so much money's been raised. I do have a question though. I was wondering if my donation coin was received? I sent it back in May and haven't seen it go up for auction yet and I haven't seen it listed on the coins donated page either. Hopefully not all the coins have been put up for auction yet and my coin is still with those.

Edited by Mauison

It's great that so much money's been raised. I do have a question though. I was wondering if my donation coin was received? I sent it back in May and haven't seen it go up for auction yet. Hopefully not all the coins have been put up for auction yet and my coins is still with those.

Same remarks here, Ive donated a SE Black Gun and a XLE Shiny Gold.

Haven't seen them show up on the Donated coins list, nor on eBay.

any news?

Edited by Twin Peaks

Similar story here.

At the time, I didn't have much to donate but sent through a Scotland coin, hoping it might raise a little.

I was one of the first to pledge a coin and sent it through straight away. It was acknowledged on the webpage and I even spotted the package in the photo.

Since then...nothing...and that was almost four months ago.

I know it was a huge job sorting all the coins out and people were away etc, that's why I haven't mentioned anything before, but have to say that I'm a little disappointed.

The last message by Evil Chicken hinted that the project was just about over, so what about the coins that haven't appeared yet??

Russ

I was going to buy mine back, but was outbid. :anitongue:

I've been waiting for Lemon Fresh Dog's coin but haven't seen it yet. On the LadyCacher page on USA Geocoins it's shown in the Coins Donated list but not the eBay list, so I'm guessing there are still auctions to come.

Still have quite a few I haven't had a chance to put up yet. Look for some updates in the next few days.

For those of you that have your names already on the webpage showing your name on the donated coins list please contact me at erick at webservicesplus dot com with your mailing address.

Thanks again,

Eric

So, are coins being returned?

Joni:

Please read the post above. There are still about a few dozen or so that I haven't even opened yet. Coins will be listed or returned.

I have been working 3 jobs and have done the best I can do with what little free time I have had to work on this project.