Do You Like Big Ones Or Little Ones........?

Team JSAM

Both the large and small have advantages, The CavScout Raven is small but just draws your eye and fingers toward it. Anyone that has seen in person the New Mexico or the Texas Autumn coin has to admit that they command attention. Personally I like the larger coins, but if its a good design it doesn't matter what size it is. =o)

Very dangerous thread, but I'll dive in...

IMHO, some designs look better large (1 3/4") and some are fine small (1 1/2"). I think that 2" might be too large for some coin holders. 2" is pretty big and it's not really necessary to spend that kind of money to make a nice coin. The prices for the manufacturing are going up, so bigger could mean harder to sell because you'll have to price them accordingly to recoup your costs. Also, they will cost more to mail due to their weight, so you'll have to charge higher shipping costs. Remember, it's not the size that counts :ph34r::P

Very dangerous thread, but I'll dive in...

IMHO, some designs look better large (1 3/4") and some are fine small (1 1/2"). I think that 2" might be too large for some coin holders. 2" is pretty big and it's not really necessary to spend that kind of money to make a nice coin. The prices for the manufacturing are going up, so bigger could mean harder to sell because you'll have to price them accordingly to recoup your costs. Also, they will cost more to mail due to their weight, so you'll have to charge higher shipping costs. Remember, it's not the size that counts :ph34r::P

Cost only goes up about .20 to .40 a coin.