Geocoin Store

H to the Bizzle!

Which coin? Have you sent an email inquiring about the shipping date along with your name and order info?

You can email me direct through my profile if you want me to check to see if your coin has shipped. Be sure to include your name (as it is in Paypal) and the coin you ordered.

Rusty...

Which coin? Have you sent an email inquiring about the shipping date along with your name and order info?

You can email me direct through my profile if you want me to check to see if your coin has shipped. Be sure to include your name (as it is in Paypal) and the coin you ordered.

Rusty...

Sent you an email regarding additional Nebraska coins I paid for on 4/23 that still have not shipped.

Thanks

How about this one...I ordered 2 Geocacher University Geocoins from them and received 1 in the package...Paypaled for 2 and received only one. Emailed 3 times since the package arrived and no reply.

I've done a bit of business with them. I've always received everything, a bit late sometimes, but always did get what I ordered.

They way to do it is just hope you have no problems. Communication is not their specialty.

I emailed Rusty through his profile shortly after his post yesterday. He answered me very promptly and indicated that while my coins have not shipped yet, they should be in the batch being prepared this weekend.

I can only recommend that the geocoin store get a system in place where the contact email on their website is monitored/answered in a more timely manner. I think I emailed this same concern 3 days ago to it and that email still has not been answered.

How about this one...I ordered 2 Geocacher University Geocoins from them and received 1 in the package...Paypaled for 2 and received only one. Emailed 3 times since the package arrived and no reply.

Your missing coin was sent out two days ago. Your email to info@ was forwarded to me for shipping, sorry if you did not get a specific reply.

Your missing coin was sent out two days ago. Your email to info@ was forwarded to me for shipping, sorry if you did not get a specific reply.

Sweet, thanks a bunch. I imagine you get quite a few emails... :shocked:.

How about this...

It's taken a while to get my coins, but they eventually arrived (still waiting on April Signal) but I also received 2 CITO coins that I never ordered (mailed March 27th). I had ordered 1 CITO and received it, then received the extra coins.

I've sent a couple of e-mails as to returning them but have yet to receive an answer. If I can't get an answer from the, I guess I'll just activate them and set them free for someone else to enjoy.

Outstanding orders we have:

Scott's N8ZUS coin

GeoFaex LE

We have others that haven't arrived, but they just started shipping (or haven't started). I can't get into the new iCal calendar to see when things are supposed to ship. Unfortunately, I forgot to log in to my account when I ordered these, so I only have the paypal transaction IDs as verification.

--Marky

<snip>

I can't get into the new iCal calendar to see when things are supposed to ship.

<snip>

I can't use the iCal calendar either. It would be nice if there was a web based alternative for those of us that can't use iCal. It appears that the Geocoin Store is having trouble sending coins out in a timely maner. But I can't tell without emailing info@. I don't want to flood info@ with shipping inquiries. Because if the person(s) who answer the emails is the same person(s) who packs and ships the coins I don't want my shipping inquiries to cause longer shipping delays.

we have purchased a lot of coins from them with no problems.

When you contact them be sure to check thier site for the correct address to use for customer service another tip is to give them enough info to look up your order.

perhaps the Paypal transaction ID, exact date of payment and the exact email address assigned to the paypal account. I know when we sold a coin we had a few emails checking status. Most of the people did not give us any information. and what was frustrating was many of them emailed me from a different email address than on thier paypal account so it was impossible and frustrating for me to look them up.

:shocked:

With all the coins that the UKCC has ordered from the store, the only delay we had was with the first Signal coin and that was explained in an email to us when we inquired. All others including Nebraska have been received in a reasonable amount of time.

I, for one, think the boys at the store do a great job considering that they have jobs and lives as well.

My 2 cents worth

lynn

I, for one, think the boys at the store do a great job considering that they have jobs and lives as well.

I agree with you there! Making coins is a hobby for them just like it is a hobby for us to geocache or collect these coins. I chose these guys to make my first coin based on my inspection of several of the coins they have made.

There are 16 coins for sale through their site right now & you can click on the details link of them all to see an actual sample of each coin.

I do have to admit that the e-mail addresses on their website don't seem to be responding as well as they should, but the product is excellent - Let me see YOU make a coin anything as good as these guys!

Making coins is a hobby for them...

I really don't want to derail this thread, but what they are running is a business.

They do a darn fine job most of the time. I've only had a few minor problems here and there that have been addressed, some more timely than others but in the end all have been cleared up.

Sweet, thanks a bunch. I imagine you get quite a few emails... :D.

Still nothing? Do you need more info from me???

Sweet, thanks a bunch. I imagine you get quite a few emails... ;).

Still nothing? Do you need more info from me???

Could you just send me an email to rusty at personalgeocoins.com

I don't have a cross-reference from real names to forum handles so maybe I'm confusing you with someone else or have a wrong address, I don't know. The coins I said I shipped did ship so we need to figure this out.

Sweet, thanks a bunch. I imagine you get quite a few emails... :ninja:.

Email sent...missed last thread.

Edited by golfgods