Cache Locations In Films/documentaries.

We have Freesat and SkyMovies 10 is free at the moment.

Julie Roberts being my wifes fave actress we started watching it.

The opening (nearly) scene is a quaint little garden in the middle of London.

That's that Final Delivery cache we went to, we both said. Sadly we got there too late to find it. ;)

Awhile later they're stood on the Embankment by 4 seats with St. Pauls in the background.

I think it was Old Father Thames

Any other cache locations in films, etc.

Nebias

PS Which caches was SP doing in Couhtryfile. I seem to remember some concrete cows and another cache in a random area of grassland.

PPS It would be unfair for SP to answer this, that'd be too easy. ;)

I love caches at film and TV locations! There's Dan & Pid's Secret Garden above Buckingham by an arch featured in Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines. I have a cache called The Meaning Of Life which overlooks a little cottage where a french waited grew up in the Monty Python film of the same name. Then there's my Wicker Man caches in Scotland... There's a couple you can see the windmill from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang doing, and my Descent cache is at the 'spooky cabin in the woods' featured in that film... And there was my 'Tunnel of Love' cache -ah, but that film never got a commercial release, of course :)

"PS Which caches was SP doing in Couhtryfile. I seem to remember some concrete cows and another cache in a random area of grassland."

The only concrete cows I know of are in Milton Keynes - or at least they were there when I travelled by train between London Euston & Birmingham International / New St 1985 - 1988.

And the cache at Doune Castle, which was used for most castles in that film, after the Pythons were told they couldn't film at all their original locations at the last minute as 'they might be doing things not in keeping with the dignity of the fabric of the structures'. I know 2202 has a cache in North Cornwall that was in the background while Zaphood was steeling the Heart of Gold in the film version of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

The end scene from Shakespeare in Love is a tracking shot of Gwyneth Paltrow trying to shake off the muggles in the helicopter as she races to find Holkham Haul.

haul.jpg

What you can’t see is the members of All Saints running in from the other side. Having finished shooting their video for Pure Shores , they are hoping for a FTF!

Edited by Jango & Boba Fett