Old Navy Surpasses The 300 Mark!

klizich

:lol: Braving blisters, hostle weather, blood-thirsty ticks, attack chipmunks & squirrels, Bigfoot sightings, muggles...and even well-concealed caches, Old Navy hit the #300 mark 5/3/06 at TRL's "Highlands Hike" cache. This undaunted cacher even went on to start the trek to #400 by braving "David's Rock Collection", "A Day At The Races", "Ski Bowl" and "Rock and Rill", immediately following this feat of courage :lol: , faith :ph34r: , bravado :( ...(with a little insanity :D thrown in as well!)

Way to go, John! :laughing:

;) Braving blisters, hostle weather, blood-thirsty ticks, attack chipmunks & squirrels, Bigfoot sightings, muggles...and even well-concealed caches, Old Navy hit the #300 mark 5/3/06 at TRL's "Highlands Hike" cache.

Well, isn't this what cachin's all about?!!!! ;)

Seems like only yesterday, that I taught my little OLD NAVY brother (had to get the digs in somewhere!) how to cache.

And now, less than a year later he's almost passed me!

Congrats on #300!!!

Only 25 more to go and I'll be chasing you!!! (Yeah, but I'm still waaay ahead on TCing!!! :P )

Can't wait to go cachin' with you when I visit next month! Let's see what you can teach me now!

From the land of the Pacific NW, where it all began..... (OK, so I know Moun10Bike).....

your lovin' and extremely PROUD big sister, :P

Dream Cache R