Rudeness In Forum Responses

You have chickens? :ph34r:

We have over 65 chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, Bantams and guinea fowl. . . we live on a forested mountainside in the wilderness. It is difficult feeding them every day, because a dozen of the hens and one of the ducks constantly demand to be held and hugged and cuddled,and thus feeding time turns into a two-hour hen-and-duck-hugging fest. sigh! :P

We have over 65 chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, Bantams and guinea fowl. . . we live on a forested mountainside in the wilderness. It is difficult feeding them every day, because a dozen of the hens and one of the ducks constantly demand to be held and hugged and cuddled,and thus feeding time turns into a two-hour hen-and-duck-hugging fest. sigh! :)

aw I miss having chickens, geese, ducks and every other farm animal we had.... I really need to get out of the town and city settings

You have chickens? :D

We have over 65 chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, Bantams and guinea fowl. . . we live on a forested mountainside in the wilderness. It is difficult feeding them every day, because a dozen of the hens and one of the ducks constantly demand to be held and hugged and cuddled,and thus feeding time turns into a two-hour hen-and-duck-hugging fest. sigh! :D

I could be worng about this, but I don't think Stunod is interested in hugging your birds! :):):D

We have over 65 chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, Bantams and guinea fowl. . . we live on a forested mountainside in the wilderness. It is difficult feeding them every day, because a dozen of the hens and one of the ducks constantly demand to be held and hugged and cuddled,and thus feeding time turns into a two-hour hen-and-duck-hugging fest. sigh! :)

Cool. Last summer get got a goose. Sir George The 2nd. We had fun, he had fun pooping all over our deck. I got to use the hose a lot. He would let us know when the neighbors were up in their hot tub. They seemed to like him. A lady from down the street stopped by one day to let me know all about the law and having a goose in my yard. Turns out she keeps a duck and was on the recieving end of some nosy neighbor justice. She just wanted me to know she was in my corner.

As fall was coming my wife said, "It's time to get rid of the goose" I thought I'd be a smart a** and said "Ok but you do the work" thinking she never would. Next day I came home and the goose was gone. "Um...where's george I asked". Well turns out she had an ace up her sleve. Her school mate in had grandparents who kept some geese and she had already asked her if her grandparents would take George and the answer was yes. She just had to get me to bite. Anyway George now has friends and because he's so tame the elderly farmers bring him along for their farm chores in their golf cart.

That has to beat living in my back yard. Maybe it's time for a rabbit.

Edited by Renegade Knight
I'm sure I am naive but WTF.

.... snip ....

As one who has engaged in spirited debate in these forums and who has had major disagreements with many participants, I really can't think of anyone who I wouldn't want to spend a day geocaching with, or offer a bed and a meal to if they are passing through my area. Well maybe if I think about it there may be one or two, but I'd have to think really hard.

Well, some of us still remember that if YOU ever visit us golupki is great but egg plant should not be considered. :) I know this is off topic, sorry. You are right though.