If In Need - And You Need A Friend In Deed - I Will Be Here ;-)

If you think you have a 'Category' that needs 'Officers', I am willing to help to get you into 'Peer' review!!! .

...When you have enough 'Officers' (more than 3) I will remove myself, as I am an 'Officer' in 15 'Categories' and 'Member' in 3 which is actually more than I have time for.

...Once we go public and others are willing to join your 'Category' I shall cut back to just my own and ones closest to my interests. :)

If you think you have a 'Category' that needs 'Officers', I am willing to help to get you into 'Peer' review!!! .

...When you have enough 'Officers' (more than 3) I will remove myself, as I am an 'Officer' in 15 'Categories' and 'Member' in 3 which is actually more than I have time for.

...Once we go public and others are willing to join your 'Category' I shall cut back to just my own and ones closest to my interests. :laughing:

I offer myself as well.

...Once we go public and others are willing to join your 'Category' I shall cut back to just my own and ones closest to my interests. :laughing:

I offer myself as well.

I also offer myself.

However I am trying to get the Wave Watchers Group off the ground and I only need 1 more officer to get to peer review. Wave Watchers group has open enrollment.