The Official Geowoodstock 4 Woot Thread!

WOOT WOOT! :laughing:

Just made up 250 more Sig Items! :lol:

WOOT WOOT! :wub:

Just got off the phone with the foundry that is casting the Plaque, it's ready to go! :laughing:

WOOT WOOT! :laughing:

WOOT WOOT! WOOT WOOT!

I just got my Original Stash Plaque coin and pin set! :wub:

They are awesome and I can't wait to take a chance on winning the replica.

WOOT WOOT! WOOT WOOT!

WOOT!WOOT!WOOT! This will be my 2nd geowoodstock, attended GW2 in Nashville where carleenp was collecting all those dirty golfballs(Who caused that?) ;)

I plan to leave work at midnight and drive to Cedar Hills Park so if anyone sees a white mirage with a sleeping security guard there, WAKE ME UP!!! PLEASE!!!

You will be able to find me helping at the travel bug table or should I say dumptruck cause there will be HUNDREDS there!

Bring all your dirty golfballs unto me, have an idea for a travel bug to send to carleenp since she was such a good sport about them at GW2 ;)

Edited by Mustard Devil

WOOT WOOT-my flight leaves in 8 hours! Time to go home from work and take a nap. Good thing I'm already packed. WOOT!

WOOT!

Caraloopy is in town visiting relatives & she's helping me pack up the Snoogmobile so we can caravan to GW4 together! 3 cars in my train now!

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!! :D

WOOT! <_<

After three days of downloading queries, I've finally got all the cache data (over 5,000 caches) that I'l need for the trip. We're ready to leave tomorrow.

Since we can't make a scheduled hosted run, we'll probably be doing a Friday night numbers run of our own (10 PM to whenever). Does anybody have a bookmark list or itinerary for a good night-time numbers run that we could follow?